Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

Discus and support Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just curious if a port would be welcomed by the Xbox One community? Thoughts? e21b4f57-f92f-4e3b-af17-fa13aaa7fe6b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x DogMeat x, Jul 11, 2014.

1. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

Just curious if a port would be welcomed by the Xbox One community? Thoughts?

:)

x DogMeat x, Jul 11, 2014
  2. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest
    Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Lookin forward to this, cmon blizz get hearthstone out too, omg Magic 2015, hearthstone and diablo 3 would completly ruin whats left of my rl.

Trollface2, Jul 11, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

I play Hearthstone on my iPad but I would much rather it be on X1 so everyone on my friends list can beat me at it lol it's addicting but I'm terrible at it.

bowski477, Jul 11, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Not my thing but Im sure someone would like it.

x24hrs2livex, Jul 11, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Agreed with 24 hours, but I am sure a lot would

NxtDoc1851, Jul 11, 2014
  6. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Never played it, still waiting for it to come to Android.

Zero Divided, Jul 11, 2014
  7. I'd welcome it. I'd rather have that than Magic. However, I'd probably just stick to the ipad version.

DanteSparda504, Jul 11, 2014
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

I think there definitely would be an interest for it. I play on my iPad most of the time but I could see myself playing on the console.

bowski477, Jul 11, 2014
  9. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest
    I would play it, poker is another game id like to see, some games to sit back and enjoy with little or no effort are good sometimes.

Trollface2, Jul 11, 2014
  10. i played it on ipad, didn't like it. i prefer magic. But i'm sure there is interest out there for an X1 version

Upinya Slayin, Jul 11, 2014
  11. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    It's really not all that great.

Too many ppl Netdecking....too many wins do to what cards you get....someone always goes first and will always have the advantage.

It's a card game....just like any other. So, while it's nothing special....I'm sure theres room for it.

Wiggs, Jul 11, 2014
  12. [quote user="The fool named Dante"]I'd rather have that than Magic.[/quote]

*gasps in surprise*

Wha!? No card game can even compare to Magic the Gathering! Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One? :p

Galactic Geek, Jul 11, 2014
  13. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

I still have Magic the gathering on the 360 untouched, I should really give it a go but keep forgetting I even have it.

Goatsnatcher, Jul 11, 2014
  14. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    I find Magic to be a different beast, personally. I greatly enjoy Magic: The Gathering, although I find it to be much more tactical than Hearthstone. I think Hearthstone is a more pick up and play game that offers depth, should you seek it.

Still, was just curious.

x DogMeat x, Jul 11, 2014
  15. I guess it's because I didn't grow up with Magic. I have tried playing it numerous times and it just seems way too complicated at this point and it just doesn't really have anything that really excites me.

I grew up playing Pokemon and YuGiOh, and I got into them because of the Games/Show. So I guess I had an "IP" to get myself into the card game. I guess that's why I got into Hearthstone so easily, I have been into Warcraft for years and have played World
    of Warcraft on and off since launch, so I connected to the cards and the characters really easily.

Magic just feels soul less to me. Nothing really grabs me about it.

DanteSparda504, Jul 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One? - Similar Threads - anyone Hearthstone

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  7. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  8. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  9. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  10. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...