Worth getting on the 360?

Discus and support Worth getting on the 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm personally a graphics guy, so if you love graphics, get it for the Next Gen. The 360 graphics can't handle frostbite 3's beauty. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beef McLargeBig, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Worth getting on the 360?

I'm personally a graphics guy, so if you love graphics, get it for the Next Gen. The 360 graphics can't handle frostbite 3's beauty.

SirRocketSockz, Jan 31, 2014
  2. USM CHAOS
    USM CHAOS Guest
    its worth it in my eyes. the DMRs just got a buff to them. Making the follow up shot more on target and instead of taking 3-5 shots to kill it now takes 1 to 2 depending on where it hits them at. snipers are 1 shot kill to the head and 2 hit kill for the
    rest of the body. To me the maps are better then BF3. The Second Assault has 4 maps from BF3. For a community come to Battlelog.Battlefield.com That's where I go for most of my information. There is NOT any private owned servers in this game yet and will not
    be any as far as I know. for Xbox 1 there are 64 player games where as on the 360 its only 24 player for conquest. And 20 players for tdm and other game modes. With the recent nerf of the tanks, the tanks are becoming worthless, like a giant paper weight.

USM CHAOS, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Worth getting on the 360?