Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

Discus and support Worst update I’ve ever experienced. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Apr 10, 2024.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s so sad. The update preview program feedback used to be actually used to fix stuff. A month in and party chat is still broken after reporting it multiple times.

Party chat is completely non functional after you switch profiles. Requiring a full console restart! Party chat starting set to game chat all the time and still not fixed!? What is this!? This happens with multiple friends consoles yet no fix in site. What is going on at Xbox!?!?

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Apr 10, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Worst Support i‘ve ever experienced

After an unauthorized payment from my nephew who was playing my game ive tryed to soöve the issue woth xbox customer support. my Request was instantly denied….

after many times trying to reach somebody who can handle the case i am forced to post this because everybody should know what will await them when have problems with payment…

2 different chat supporters told me they have no permissions and after asking for somebody with permission they replied with: „try to answer to the denied request via email.. i did so -> the answer was the case is closed, for further help visit xbox support. so i ended up in an endless circle.. absolutely terrible

if there is somebody who can help i would be happy
    This is a community forum made of gamers like you so unfortunately no one here can do anything.

All you can really do (at least if you are in the US) is reply to the denial email (which you said you already did). If they still deny you a refund then unfortunately that's all you can do. Ultimately you are considered responsible for everything that happens on your account.

I know its not the answer you likely wanted to hear.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No-one can help you since its a parental issue

You have to address it with your.nephew
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi CBD! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sorry but you mentioned that your request was instantly denied, this would mean that you didn't get the email, but a message during the request process, if that's correct please let me know exactly what the message said please

If that's not the case and you did actually get the refund request response, please let me know what the reason for the denial was in the email
  5. Georges C. Win User

Worst customer support I've ever experienced

Hello again, it's really weird why they have access to the account and the data.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Worst customer support I've ever experienced

Hello again, really your situation is unusual especially when it comes to controls in Europe, I even send my 3x control for repair and never had problems.

However in cases like this only support can give you some guidance, that's why they have access to your account and the information of what happened to your control and your compensation.
Thema:

1. Worst update I’ve ever experienced. - Similar Threads - Worst update I’ve

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  5. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  6. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  7. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  8. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  9. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  10. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...