Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

Discus and support Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asixed, May 18, 2017.

1. Asixed
    Asixed Guest

At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off for hours and not even playing the game. It's really pathetic
    how bad this system truly is on my false reports for not even interacting with other users. By now, I do not understand how your enforcement team works or anyone in the Xbox Headquarters... why make it where we can't even play the games we pay for? along with
    us paying for your membership fees monthly? this is completely unacceptable... If this continues to happen I'm going to switch over to PS4.. pretty sad to say this but coming from a 10+ year member.. Please fix your Reputation System.

:)

Asixed, May 18, 2017
  2. JOLTZ BONUS
    JOLTZ BONUS Guest
    Reputation System

The reputation system is beyond broken. It is the worst system ever made by anyone. I want my reputation put back to normal and i want the enforcement team to fix this abysmal system.

JOLTZ BONUS, May 18, 2017
  3. Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.

Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075-41F6-9740-50B30F987653, May 18, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, May 18, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. UnyoBro Win User

Rebon (aka Playfire's co-founder Kieran O'Neill) Talks About The Gaming's Future Is Social Media.

The amusing part of this is Crazy posting this video, it's probably the worst way to advertise it on the forum. No insult to him on a personal level but his forum reputation is pretty bad at this point. The video not showing up for most people is just icing
    on the cake.
  7. Salem in Chains Win User

Cheating!

As usual the OP displays why COD has the reputation of the worst online community in gaming.
  8. FineCypress35 Win User

i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to play the games i'm so fustrated.

Although it is an odd question, to be fair xbox one is one of the worst designed video game systems ever. #24hoursstillcan'tplayonegame #buyplaystationnexttime
  9. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.
Thema:

1. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games - Similar Threads - Worst reputation system

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  5. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  6. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  7. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  8. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  9. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  10. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...