World Tour Season ranking

Discus and support World Tour Season ranking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I'm competing in a World Tour Season, how do I see my current points and ranking? All I've beens able to see is my final ranking at the end of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dr melzie, Jan 6, 2014.

1. dr melzie
    dr melzie Guest

While I'm competing in a World Tour Season, how do I see my current points and ranking? All I've beens able to see is my final ranking at the end of a season.

Thanks in a advance!

:)

dr melzie, Jan 6, 2014
  2. PamJones2
    PamJones2 Guest
    Solitaire World Tour Rankings

I love playing Microsoft Solitaire. I play the daily challenges and the World Tour Challenges. My question is the ranking you receive at the end of the event. It shows that 350,000+/- players have participated. You receive a ranking in the top 100. So
    then, you are actually only playing against 100 selected players and not the full playlist? You get this ranking that you are 17th, etc and you think your ranking is against the masses when it is really only against the 100 that Microsoft picked you to play
    against? The reason I ask is that you look at the full leaderboard and you see 100 names and the bottom of that 100 names received 0 points. You know that there aren't over 300,000 people who participated and didn't score one point. I just want to get the
    full story.

Another issue is that when I created my account, I used an email address that I no longer use. I tried to change that email address and ended up just creating a new account. How can I keep my current settings and simply change my email address? I can't
    even receive updates from Microsoft because it is going to an old email address.

SummedBrute894 (Pam)

PamJones2, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Beat the career ... now what?

If you select world tour after you've completed the 10th season it just goes back to season 1 again

RPM Bibblefish, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: