World of Tanks 360 Edition

Discus and support World of Tanks 360 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play this game with my son but he is unable to dl it. I have gotten a couple of friends to dl it a lil while ago and they got it fine. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lezra, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Lezra
    Lezra Guest

Im trying to play this game with my son but he is unable to dl it. I have gotten a couple of friends to dl it a lil while ago and they got it fine. Is it closed out now to any new players or what? cant really find any info on this on the net...

:)

Lezra, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 6, 2014
  3. TheG4me12
    TheG4me12 Guest
    WoT unavailable server

Hello,

I dl WoT 360 Edition yesterday, but since i can't play it. I try to connect, but tis message appear : In french "Le serveur World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition n'est pas disponible. Veiled essayer ultérieurement (E:63G22) " i try to translate : " World of Tanks
    Xbox 360 Edition server is unavailable. Try later. (E:63G22) "

If someone can help me..

Thanks

TheG4me12, Jan 6, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

-

as far as I know World of Tanks 360 edition is still in Beta, so that is likely why it isn't available for download for everybody. There are weekends when there are open bèta's which allow everybody to download it.

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: