Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

Discus and support Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if someone else already found out: When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imAaaaaaaaa, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

Not sure if someone else already found out:

When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network, use your controller to manually type in the password.

BUT don’t tick the „show password“ -box.

If you do, the connection will fail again. So only typing in the password „blind“ will work.

submitted by /u/imAaaaaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

/u/imAaaaaaaaa, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  3. Santo Le Win User

How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

I have the same question has anyone figured it out . I also bought a Xbox series s and I also have to live in extended stay America and it won’t pick up the WiFi or load atleast . How can I get connected to there WiFi
  4. Nate T999 Win User

Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

I’m having the same issue. I got a series X about 2 weeks ago and it won’t stay connected to WiFi. It usually will only hold connection for a few minutes, anywhere from 2-20 maybe? A couple times it has maintained connection for multiple hours though that is very rare. It sits next to my Xbox One X and a few feet from my PS5, all of which connect to the same WiFi network without issue. Due to location of the router, a hardwire connection isn’t possible.
  5. JerryCallo Win User

Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

The xbox series x/s is completely incapable of connecting to hidden wifi networks. There are various tricks/hacks people are using which may or may not work, but it is not supported natively.

I cannot connect to hidden wifi networks. It will not find my ssid when manually entered.
  6. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
Thema:

Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

1. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi - Similar Threads - Workaround Bug Series

2. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  3. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround): Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox...
  4. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  5. Xbox App Error (0x80004005) workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Error (0x80004005) workaround: Hello, a constant issue persists when downloading games or launching games via Xbox app / Shortcut. [img] I've even had the "sad face" that doesn't enable me to download games. After a...
  6. Workaround for 16 BUTTON 6 AXIS bluetooth

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround for 16 BUTTON 6 AXIS bluetooth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNZxMhCmncQ (workaround) One better way is updating your windows 10 that supports xbox accecories app. I am in windows 10 but i have problem running xbox...
  7. PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?: As the title says, after downloading a PC Game Pass game, I'm unable to launch into a newly installed game. At the same time, I notice a weird behavior when attempting to launch games. What I...
  8. xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...: i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called 'network transfer', basically you can transfer...
  9. XBOX for PC on windows Misc Error Codes. workaround that works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX for PC on windows Misc Error Codes. workaround that works: I found during the last 3 Windows update cycles that something happens to the registry keys for gaming services, specifically they get deleted. you then see 1 of 3 different error in the app on...
  10. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!: Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i just figured out a simple workaround.1) Dont...