wordament

Discus and support wordament in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; anyone know why I cannot update wordament from 2017 to 2018 all elements finished but stuck there all other parts crosswords and jumble work normally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrianWhitehouse1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. wordament

anyone know why I cannot update wordament from 2017 to 2018 all elements finished but stuck there all other parts crosswords and jumble work normally help please micro couldn't.

:)

BrianWhitehouse1, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Extremely Large Gamerscores

I've played on every platform that has Xbox Live achievements. Android (Wordament), iPhone (Wordament), Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Web (Wordament), Games for Windows Live, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

Epic Louie, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Wordament

It's fine.Just takes a little getting used to using a cursor to "swipe" the words.It's got 50g attached to it as well.

As you've solved your problem & this is the support forum it would be best to discuss the free web game in the general discussion forums here

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341.aspx

Daft Badger, Nov 22, 2018
  4. wordament

Hi there,

Have you tried uninstalling, power cycling the device and then re-installing the game?

When I've run into similar issues with other games/apps, that's what usually fixes the install issue. When it doesn't, I end up waiting a day, redoing the steps and everything starts working again.

Mistress Sara, Nov 22, 2018
  5. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Brian!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues updating your game. Our support article entitled

Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    may have just the solution to get you back in the game. Give the solutions offered in it a try!

If you have any other issues or these don't get you where you need to be, then I'd recommend posting in our

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    boards to see if anyone there has any advice or solutions.

I hope that this helps you out and we'd love to hear the results!

XBF Amber M, Nov 22, 2018
  6. I have tried every avenue to resolve this issue even getting in touch with Microsoft who where unable to help I don't think I will be renewing my subscription when it runs out next year as Wordament was my main reason for this.

BrianWhitehouse1, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

wordament