Wordament

Discus and support Wordament in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having problems playing the daily challenge for Wordament. Finished September but haven't been able to access October. No error message just a box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bluemama12, Oct 6, 2018.

1. bluemama12
    bluemama12 Guest

Wordament

I'm having problems playing the daily challenge for Wordament. Finished September but haven't been able to access October. No error message just a box that says contact support team.

The individual games are playable, just not the daily challenges.

:)

bluemama12, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Extremely Large Gamerscores

I've played on every platform that has Xbox Live achievements. Android (Wordament), iPhone (Wordament), Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Web (Wordament), Games for Windows Live, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

Epic Louie, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Wordament

It's fine.Just takes a little getting used to using a cursor to "swipe" the words.It's got 50g attached to it as well.

As you've solved your problem & this is the support forum it would be best to discuss the free web game in the general discussion forums here

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341.aspx

Daft Badger, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Wordament

That is odd, I am able to access the daily challenges for Wordament. Can I clarify this is in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app, correct?

There are a few things that I would recommend trying:

1. I would recommend trying to reset the app. If you go to Settings > Apps and then find MSUWG in the list, highlight it and click "Advanced options". On the next page, scroll down a bit and click "Reset". From there, when it's done, try launching the
    game and daily challenge again and see if that's resolved for you.

If 1 doesn't work:

2. Click Start > type Troubleshoot and click it. Go to the bottom and click Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps. See if that fixes the issue for you!

Save that, press Win + R to open the Run dialog, and type in WSReset.exe and click OK. The store and a command prompt will now open without any messages, and the command prompt window will close when the store cache has been reset. From there, check for
    updates in the store, and try the app again to see if it's fixed.

This page is for the Microsoft Casual Games collection, and they have a link for support that also might be able to help for directed support on those games, if the
    other options don't work.

PalmettoBling, Oct 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wordament