Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

Discus and support Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamMcArthur, Apr 12, 2024.

1. SamMcArthur
    SamMcArthur Guest

Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates,

. Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice.

tech help was useless because it assumes my choice has been accepted.

:)

SamMcArthur, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then does not allow the choice.

Hi there SamMcArthur, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you're experiencing this issue with Microsoft Wordament, then it will be necessary for you to contact the Microsoft Casual Games Support team, as they are responsible for investigating and resolving errors related to such games.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Data storage. Console vs network

HI, JS7! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'd suggest choosing the bigger save file, as it's more likely to be the one you played last. Here are some things to consider before you choose between these files:

- The file you choose will end up overwriting the one you didn't choose.
    - The only way to recover progress that has been overwritten on the cloud is to retrieve it from another console's local storage.
    - Regardless of which file you choose, that file will be synced to the cloud and you'll be able to play it on a different console.

If you normally play on multiple consoles, you will likely encounter this prompt again. Please be careful when selecting the save file you want to keep.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Cannot see Cloud Storage Games - On Secondary Console when I download Profile and Select Cloud storage

Hmm, yeah I do agree with you, I'm not seeing a good reason why it's not working. From what you've described, you're going through the steps properly. Being two different models of console shouldn't make a difference either.

One thing I could think of is that it's something specific just to this file. (Like, for example, does she play any other games? And are those files performing as expected with Cloud saves?) Being two different models of console shouldn't make a difference
    either. We could test that by moving the file to a USB, remove that USB from the system and then start another file in the Cloud and see if it behaves on both systems properly.

If it does work on both systems, then we know it's something with the file. She'd have the choice of either just playing in the new file, or sticking with the USB. (Which I agree is less convenient, but it's good to have the option.)

If in making a new file, that one doesn't behave properly either, I'd want to do a little more testing with files between the two system, both on her account and another if possible. That'll help us better diagnose exactly where the hangup is.

Make sense?
  5. Argontheos Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cloud saves can become corrupt if you move or delete files locally and the cloud file still exists. Remove all saves, locally and on cloud, and start from scratch.

I think that's the problem... maybe... dunno...

But for future reference, be more specific when asking for help, lol, there are two versions of Minecraft on two different Xbox platforms. You might want to let people know which you're playing and, y'know, stuff like that... =)
  6. thxbox1138 Win User

Terraria freezes system at start of game

did not work, I did all the steps and it still freezes, the issue seems to be connected to the character settings file, If I delete everything like worlds, settings etc and only have the character settings file left (which is the one I want to keep) if I
    keep that file it freezes, if I move it to the cloud and choose cloud it freezes, if I keep it on the hardrive but choose use cloud when game starts up the game runs fine, its only when I point it the location which has my character settings does it freeze,
    but the character settings file is what I want it has all my stuff
Thema:

1. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then... - Similar Threads - Wordament states cloud

2. Wordament not working on my desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not working on my desktop: Within the last two days I have attempted to open Wordament (in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on my Surface Pro running Windows 10. The game opens, and then immediately closes. I gave this some...
  3. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  4. Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics: I’ve played 8000 matches perhaps on Multiplayer. Recently Wordament stopped to update my Stsgistics. I went out and in the app more times. The result was missing all the statistics and no new...
  5. Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Achieved?: I just reached Wordament Level 750! I now have 73,497 stars. My quickest 3-star puzzle is 17 seconds & my quickest 2-star puzzle is 8 seconds. The most points for 1 word is 90, which i have gotten...
  6. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  7. Wordament Highest Level Attained?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Attained?: I just reached Wordment Level 700! I have 69,496 stars now. I lowered my quickest time to get 3 stars from 20 seconds to 17 seconds. In 2 weeks i will have been playing this game for 1 year. This...
  8. Wordament not showing scoring only 0*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not showing scoring only 0*: At the end of the round only 15 names are displayed and my results are 0 with an asterisk. Some times results page is spanish, french or italian even though English is selected in settings. Every...
  9. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...: Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which does no good....
  10. I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.: I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. This is happening on two different computers on two different accounts. Help please...