Wordament not showing scoring only 0*

Discus and support Wordament not showing scoring only 0* in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the end of the round only 15 names are displayed and my results are 0 with an asterisk. Some times results page is spanish, french or italian even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Langhammer, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Wordament not showing scoring only 0*

At the end of the round only 15 names are displayed and my results are 0 with an asterisk. Some times results page is spanish, french or italian even though English is selected in settings. Every once in a while I get lucky and it works correctly. I think it is still adding to my overall points but I don't know what percentage I score in every game. I have tried removing it from my phone (I Phone) and reinstalling it several times. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Kevin Langhammer, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

As this is an in-game problem, you must report it directly to the game support through a support ticket, you can submit it at this link

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Wordament Score History

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Geri M. Win User

What is the highest level of Wordament attained?

Hi Dave Price1,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to know how to go beyond level 450 of the game "Legend' in Wordament".

May we ask if you have checked these links already? Kindly go over and follow some steps that you haven't done yet.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. maxen Win User

not syncing to the website

Xbox.com does not yet show any Xbox One activity. This would be the reason.

At present, it only shows your activity across Xbox 360, Windows Phone, Windows 8 (and Wordament on iOS and Android, as the only Xbox Live-enabled game on those platforms).
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

We have actually been having little competitions every month for gamerscore in our group. Started out as what I can only assume was a joke, but has since become quite serious. Overall score is slightly less important as I'm so far ahead of my friends who
    have only recently joined, I'll always win that, but the monthly competition is great fun. Even downloaded Wordament this month :p
Thema:

1. Wordament not showing scoring only 0* - Similar Threads - Wordament showing scoring

2. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  3. Wordament not working on my desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not working on my desktop: Within the last two days I have attempted to open Wordament (in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on my Surface Pro running Windows 10. The game opens, and then immediately closes. I gave this some...
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics: I’ve played 8000 matches perhaps on Multiplayer. Recently Wordament stopped to update my Stsgistics. I went out and in the app more times. The result was missing all the statistics and no new...
  6. Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Achieved?: I just reached Wordament Level 750! I now have 73,497 stars. My quickest 3-star puzzle is 17 seconds & my quickest 2-star puzzle is 8 seconds. The most points for 1 word is 90, which i have gotten...
  7. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  8. Wordament Highest Level Attained?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Attained?: I just reached Wordment Level 700! I have 69,496 stars now. I lowered my quickest time to get 3 stars from 20 seconds to 17 seconds. In 2 weeks i will have been playing this game for 1 year. This...
  9. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...: Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which does no good....
  10. I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.: I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. This is happening on two different computers on two different accounts. Help please...