Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android

Discus and support Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I get the 'Cloud Sync Error' message everytime I open Wordament on my android mobile phone and log in to my account. This has been happening for many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Steve_P_88, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Steve_P_88
    Steve_P_88 Guest

I get the 'Cloud Sync Error' message everytime I open Wordament on my android mobile phone and log in to my account. This has been happening for many weeks now.

If I log in to my wife's account on the same mobile phone there is no problem, no error message. So it would appear to be something wrong with my account.

Can anyone advise please?

:)

Steve_P_88, Apr 5, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Wordament not syncing from plan on another device

IRB is correct with this. The Android/iOS versions do not sync with the PC version of Wordament.
  3. stv_w Win User

Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

I think this issue may have started with the upgrade to version 3.2.2060
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi hsb3852,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues syncing your progress to the could from your Android device. This message can sometimes happen if you don't have a strong connection to your service,
    WiFi, in Airplane Mode or if you have a battery saving setting enabled on the phone. Double check those settings to ensure that you aren't limiting your ability to reach the cloud.

If this is not the case, then you may benefit from taking a look at our Microsoft Ultimate Word Games FAQ as it has information pertaining to
    Wordament. Included as well is a link for the Microsoft Casual Games community and a link to their Facebook page, which is quite active. They may be able to further assist you if necessary.

I hope that this information helps out!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  6. Pedro MD11 Win User

I also have the same problem. My connection is not the issue. The Windows app (Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on the same network syncs normally.
Thema:

1. Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android - Similar Threads - Wordament 'Cloud sync

2. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  3. Wordament not working on my desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not working on my desktop: Within the last two days I have attempted to open Wordament (in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on my Surface Pro running Windows 10. The game opens, and then immediately closes. I gave this some...
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics: I’ve played 8000 matches perhaps on Multiplayer. Recently Wordament stopped to update my Stsgistics. I went out and in the app more times. The result was missing all the statistics and no new...
  6. Wordament - crashes on iPhone when loading Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - crashes on iPhone when loading Cloud Save: I'm using Wordament on both an iPhone (iOS 16.5) and iPad (iPadOS 16.4.1). The last saved game is from my iPad. When I try to start the game on my iPhone, I get the "Choose Save Data" dialog,...
  7. Wordament - not syncing with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - not syncing with the cloud: Hi, I've been facing an issue with wordament not syncing to the cloud for the past two weeks from my andros mobile and have been continuing the game locally. I had in between uninstalled the...
  8. Android wordament can't sync with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android wordament can't sync with cloud: Since the change to the new format for wordament, I have been getting the following error contiuously (screenshot below). I have tried reinstalling, installing on a different phone, checking that...
  9. Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud: Hi! I have been playing Wordament on my android phone for a long time but a while ago I started getting an error message when I started the game. It said there was an error, that it couldn't...
  10. wordament synchronizing with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wordament synchronizing with cloud: Every time I try to upload wordament, I get a message that an error has ocurred and my data cannot be synchronized with the cloud. What should I do? Daisy Glass 9c403a12-da34-4de4-9224-a17e8430c5d7