Wordament achievements gone

Discus and support Wordament achievements gone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play wordament (up to level 76) it will save to the cloud and sometimes it says it can't connect to internet and will save to my pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LucyTurner1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LucyTurner1
    LucyTurner1 Guest

Sometimes when I play wordament (up to level 76) it will save to the cloud and sometimes it says it can't connect to internet and will save to my pc. Started to play today and all my achievements and levels started completely over to zero. X box on windows
    10 will show my achievements and levels, but when I click on play it still starts over to level 1. How can I get my my achievements and levels back?

Thanks Lucy

:)

LucyTurner1, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Extremely Large Gamerscores

I've played on every platform that has Xbox Live achievements. Android (Wordament), iPhone (Wordament), Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Web (Wordament), Games for Windows Live, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

Epic Louie, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

Does it show that you're logged into the game with the same Microsoft account/ GamerTag that you're using in the Xbox App?

Tormaz, Nov 7, 2018
  5. LucyTurner1
    LucyTurner1 Guest
    It shows me logged in to my microsoft account. It also shows me logged into my xbox account.

Lucy

LucyTurner1, Nov 7, 2018
  6. JeffGee
    JeffGee Guest
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, I was on level 113!

JeffGee, Nov 7, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Lucy thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest (if it hasn't already been done) to remove and re-add the account since the problem might be originating from the account itself. Once that is done power cycle the Pc and try it again. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in
    this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 7, 2018
  8. LucyTurner1
    LucyTurner1 Guest

Thanks for all of your help. Everything's back on track now.

Thanks again,

Lucy

LucyTurner1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: