wont redeem the cod blackops2 digital code

Discus and support wont redeem the cod blackops2 digital code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; plzzzz help i try to redeem a digital game code for cod bo2 but is not working it always says some thing went wrong plzzz help ,note:i tryed on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kurdish G4MER, Apr 21, 2017.

1. wont redeem the cod blackops2 digital code

plzzzz help i try to redeem a digital game code for cod bo2 but is not working it always says some thing went wrong plzzz help ,note:i tryed on xbox one and the official site of xbox

:)

kurdish G4MER, Apr 21, 2017
  2. ZERO 117MX
    ZERO 117MX Guest
    Free saga redeem code not working

The digital code that "xbox live" send with the codes to redeem the complete Gears of War saga have an issue, the code to redeem gears of war 2 wont work, i got the message that the code was already used, the codes for the other games are working.

ZERO 117MX, Apr 21, 2017
  3. 90$ code that was sent from microsoft to my account

I have recieved a 90$ code from microsoft and it wont let me redeem the code the message with the code came from the GT Xbox Live and i recieved the message on April 17th 2016 please help me figure out the problem of why the code wont redeem

fatboy cant run, Apr 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

wont redeem the cod blackops2 digital code