Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!!

Discus and support Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I record last 30 seconds or 1 minute it won't record the audio also the file will be corrupt. I have reset the entire console rest all my games on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDaff2K18, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!!

So I record last 30 seconds or 1 minute it won't record the audio also the file will be corrupt. I have reset the entire console rest all my games on series x it's running latest Omega build I was on Delta when the issue happened but it's in both wl record gameplay but no audio and on Xbox app it will show an unhappy face when upload to Xbox network I have reported this but needs to be fixed asap

submitted by /u/TheDaff2K18
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDaff2K18, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Zero420override Win User

recording on the Xbox one

3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Recorded gameclips

Hey there!

Let's see if we can figure this out for you. First, double check that your captures are actually uploading to Xbox Live (you can do this in the Upload Studios app) and not simply saving to your local storage. If that is happening, next thing to check is
    going to be your privacy settings. Open up Settings, and go to Privacy and Online Safety. Under "Game Content" see what is selected for "Others can see your game clips and screenshots" as well as "You can share game clips and screenshots." Make sure both of
    those are set to "Allow" and at least friends then try again.

Let us know if that helps or not!
  4. MrXX ol Win User

recording on the Xbox one

5. jerbear30ky Win User

Recording voice

xbox cant record to youtube but can record gameclips willl not have voice
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Recording on xbox one

As far as I know, you would need a different method to record gameplay with Mic audio with the native capture tools, but built in they only record the game visuals and audio. You can stream and include party chat as the output, and then later pull the
    files from there (depending on the platform and settings), but that's not also a reliable method, as sometimes those stream videos might not be available due to bugs or glitches. Reliably, you'd need to use a capture card, or recording via a PC and external
    software, or setting up Windows 10 capture and streaming via the Xbox App.
Thema:

Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!!

1. Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!! - Similar Threads - Won't record audio

2. My external hard drive won't record multiple videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive won't record multiple videos: The new Xbox next gen capture update has ruined my recording experience with recording long form gameplay on the Next Gen Xbox. I used to be able to record multiple hours worth of video content to...
  3. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  4. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f
  5. Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC...: Xbox Game Bar won't record gameplay from Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Game Pass PC version. For some reason it says "Game Not Recordable". Why is that? I am able to record the Steam...
  6. XBOX Game Bar Won't Record (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Bar Won't Record (Windows 11): Greetings, I recently purchased a PC with Windows 11 on it, however, I am unable to record any gameplay footage at all via the XBOX Game Bar, the error that I continuously get is, "Cannot record...
  7. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  8. Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close: When I use Windows G to open game bar the capture widget covers the entire screen I can't close it. I restarted and but whenever I do Windows G it covers the whole screen. I can select record but...
  9. Xbox Game Bar won't let me record or take screenshots, the icons are grayed-out in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar won't let me record or take screenshots, the icons are grayed-out in the...: Title. I just need to upload a video of a minor bug in Gang Beasts to my email so I can send it to the developers. However, grayed-out icons mean I cannot record my screen. Even though I'm sure...
  10. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...