Wont read my uninstalled games that are on disc

Discus and support Wont read my uninstalled games that are on disc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So when i put in a game that is installed on my xbox with that disc it will read it but when a put a disc in to download it it wont read it amd it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bossninja39, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Bossninja39
    Bossninja39 Guest

So when i put in a game that is installed on my xbox with that disc it will read it but when a put a disc in to download it it wont read it amd it will start spinning and then go beep beep then do it over again for 3 times then stop

:)

Bossninja39, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Based on what you reported to us, I suggest you try the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you
  3. Jack Ripper 74 Win User

Xbox not playing bethesda game disc

The games never load you just hear the disc drive spin and slow and the laser reader moving around. The games are updated and I am afraid if I uninstall them the disc drive wont read them to install them again
  4. l0blazin Win User

Multiple problems with my new Slim console

i install all my games the problem is when the slim wont read the disc you cant ... some discs will work and some just plain wont ..
  5. wildfires101 Win User

Problem with the disk entry

my xbox 360 is the old white with silver disc tray and it wont read read my black ops 2 and the disc is super clean and my warrenty is voided since my dad took my xbox apart to clean it and now it wont read any discs and it was fine yesterday since it read
    my black ops 2 disc in 1 go and the rest of my games in 1 go and i am just really confused why my xbox wont read any discs anymore and it read newer games perfectly also does the 3 ring of death effect the disc reading since i have had my xbox have the 3 ring
    of death 6 times and was fine until today so if anyone has any idea's to help me please message me and sorry for my lack of punctuation since i dont use grammar on the internet
  6. Hogan Higgle Win User

Xbox One Disc not reading, Rainbow Six Siege, Game Pass Ultimate

There are no ongoing problem with the game. My xbox just wont read the disc. This happened as soon as my ultimate subscription ended.
Thema:

1. Wont read my uninstalled games that are on disc - Similar Threads - Wont read uninstalled

2. I have a usb 3.0 formatted for xbox one, and it wont read it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a usb 3.0 formatted for xbox one, and it wont read it.: I have a usb 3.0 that holds most of my xbox games and apps, and recently it stopped reading it. I don't know if it's the USB port's fault or the drive's. the port works if I use a wired...
  3. Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen: Just got mw3 cross gen edition for xbox one. When I put the disc in it dosent even show up on the home screen! I've got enough storage. I've already got warzone 2 downloaded as it is free could...
  4. Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?: I recently purchased an Xbox One X, I went to put Hogwarts Legacy for series X disc into the console, and it says the disc needs to be played in an Xbox One X… ce4ce58d-22c6-496f-a9f1-8e09c60af3f7
  5. Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One: My copy of Sonic Origins Plus will not work in Xbox One. No matter what, it will either not make sounds, or spin up a few times and not start downloading. What is going on?...
  6. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  7. Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play: So i had my xbox 1 since it came out. Last two years I've had an issue with it not discs. Initially i could unplug it wait a min and it would play. I had it professionally cleaned and that helped...
  8. my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?: Hello there, I was troubleshooting the blu ray player app and discovered my disc reader is not reading any disc wether it is a game, dvd or bluray disc. Is there something that can be done to fix...
  9. Why wont my xbox 1 s not read disks anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox 1 s not read disks anymore: My Xbox 1 S dosn't read disks anymore. It doesn't give an error or anything. Its like it just doesn't register that the game disk is even in there. Please help. 185c9e5c-d01f-4608-855b-7fb476322f68
  10. My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches: Any of the disc I have, the Xbox is not reading them. They don’t work. They are clean and not scratched 080e35f1-b6d0-43d5-a307-72df0c06dfa2