Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

Discus and support Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Larry Holland1, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such

:)

Larry Holland1, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Larry Holland1 Win User

Thanks for the quick reply
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Larry, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Regrettably, it is as ngocphi said.

It's currently, not available in Backward Compatibility.

For more information: https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well no as it is not in the bc program.

It wouldn't list.if the game .isn't.l on.the.list

It would list if it.is on the list whixh it isnt

Medal of honor and the sequel warfighter failed to achieve market success iso ea abandoned it

t's unlikely to be brought to any bc on any platform as consoles need EAs permission

Reboot series of medal of honor was ea attempt to stay relevant in the sea of ww 2 fps games

And EA has been having a lot of trouble with games lately with the exception of deadspace etc
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Medal Of Honor: European Assault

For future reference, all available BC games can be viewed here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

With that out of the way, at E3 2019 they announced they'd be putting the BC program on hiatus indefinitely in preparation the launch of the then unannounced Xbox Series X slated for a release this Holiday season. The good news out of that is, that they've
    announced all four generations of Xbox (including itself, the new generation) will be playable on the Series X. It is currently unclear as to whether or not it will be at launch, in batches like the Xbox One BC was, or an all at once ordeal for what titles
    will be available. The current list of titles will most certainly be available then, anything past that is still up in the air. As of right now, and of E3 2019, they will not be adding any more new titles to the Xbox One BC.

So you'll have to wait until the Series X comes out to see if it gets released through BC. (BC is the abbreviation I'm using for 'Backwards Compatibility.')

Here's a few things to read about it:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/e3-2019-whats-next-xbox-backward-compatibility/

https://www.polygon.com/game-awards...-one-xbox-360-controllers-game-saves-tga-2019

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Medal Of Honor: European Assault

Can always contact the publisher& suggest it.
Thema:

1. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X? - Similar Threads - Won’t Medal Honor

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  6. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  7. Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.

in XboX Insiders
    Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.: I have multiple clips uploaded to my OneDrive and I’m trying to get them onto my PC. I have the same email as my Xbox but they won’t show up after being uploaded for nearly two days. Help...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  9. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...