won't load the home menu after green screen is slow and if dose load the home screen

Discus and support won't load the home menu after green screen is slow and if dose load the home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Won't load the home menu after the Xbox green start up screen it slow and by rare chance it loads you can't move on the menu screen and will then go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RECON7577, Nov 11, 2016.

1. RECON7577
    RECON7577 Guest

won't load the home menu after green screen is slow and if dose load the home screen

Won't load the home menu after the Xbox green start up screen it slow and by rare chance it loads you can't move on the menu screen and will then go black again and try's to load again. Sometimes it just show the my game and app symbol on center of screen
    and that's it.

:)

RECON7577, Nov 11, 2016
  2. 0x80040900

my Xbox will not load the home screen and is really slow and if it does load it will not let me sign in or open any thing on it

x Diet Coke xD, Nov 11, 2016
  3. My Xbox one is showing the Green Screen of death

please help My xbox one won't take me to the home screen it shows a green screen that Loads forever

XgamerXlegit432, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: