Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

Discus and support Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roro bart, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Roro bart
    Roro bart Guest

I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help.

:)

Roro bart, Jun 10, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to fix Try a different way to pay

are you buying game pass ultimate, or are you getting a gift card from Rewards that let you buy games?
  3. aubriannaSamuels Win User

How much money will you need on the gift card to use it for the game pass?
  4. AJastorga93 Win User

Having same trouble thanks
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help.
    its probably just a bug try to restart your xbox or pc
  6. Smwutches Win User

If it's a new purchase, you can use the funds from the gift card, but since it does start a recurring subscription you have to show you can make the next payment (even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal) so you do need either enough funds in your account
    for that or a credit card/Paypal on file as well.

If it's an overdue balance, those can only be paid by credit card or Paypal.
Thema:

1. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Wont let gift

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. it wont let me gift points to my family.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it wont let me gift points to my family.: When i go onto the community page, it does not give me the option to give or ask for points. Does anyone know how to fix this? a9a726b7-a43c-4d2e-a7ae-f3269dc58b46
  8. buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying with a 25$ gift card wont let me buy a 360 game: i want to buy a 360 game withe my xbox gift card but when i use the money from my account i cant buy it with my money only with credit card not my account ballance...
  9. Xbox gift card code wont let me use to pay for Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code wont let me use to pay for Xbox live.: I have entered 2 gifts cards onto my Xbox I was going to use to but Xbox live. When i went to buy it it says go to my microsoft account then go to my commerce.microsoft.com. When i went there to...
  10. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!: I redeemed some prepaid cards but when I try to buy Ghosts season pass, it won't let me buy it, instead it'll only allow me to input billing info :( Im so confused..i put money on?...