Won't let me split screen or add a guest account

Discus and support Won't let me split screen or add a guest account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen 7f9cb0d2-ac31-46e3-8866-e6ed2dbb488a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G Z5, Oct 8, 2023.

1. G Z5
    G Z5 Guest

The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen

:)

G Z5, Oct 8, 2023
  2. US Revenge Win User

Confuse...Please Help!!!!

to be able to play EVERY game with each other you will need 2 xboxs. 2 controllers, 2 TVs, 2 copies of the game, and 2 xbox live accounts as gold members to play online with each other.

some games let you have guests and do split screen though which helps.

as said, halo allows guests to split screen, COD3 back when I played it allowed split screen a well but i am not sure on guests.
  3. Alex5394 Win User

Amazing changes to microsoft

Welcome! (microsoft didnt make this just me.) Post ideas on the board! my idea is: microsoft allows a split screen section in the notfication bars which allows a guest which will be called (like guest users on xbox) or a profile on this pc or a non added account (dosent save account to pc) and logged in accounts have data saved and there would be 2 arrow which would be labeled 1 and 2 3 4 and when you enter a game the split screen game will begin (like split screen games)
  4. DominumStige Win User

Split screen possible with multiplayer/party with COD Ww2

Hi!

You will first need to create a guest account (or an existing one) in the console that will have the split screen. Next you will need to login with both profiles (one main and the guest). Once the game is started, it will be enough select the game mode (zombie,
    multiplayer, etc...) and use the guest controller to join the game and start the split screen.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Logging into xbox live?

Hello April Mcdonald,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

It seems that you need to add two Xbox Live profiles from the Xbox Home Menu to play split screen on Call of Duty: Black Ops III on Xbox One. You can also activate split-screen on Xbox by using guest accounts.

Try to check this link, Call of Duty: Black Ops III Split Screen Setup for Xbox One (activision.com) for more information.

To create a guest account on your Xbox One, you need to sign in to your console and press the Xbox button to open the guide. Then go to Profile & system > Add or switch > Add guest. Set up and use an Xbox guest account | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. AngryBlueOwl Win User

Crash team racing xbox split screen

Yes, tried with second account and guest account, does not work. Other split screen games work fine
Thema:

1. Won't let me split screen or add a guest account - Similar Threads - Won't let split

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Was playing r6 then it quit and won't come back online to let me play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was playing r6 then it quit and won't come back online to let me play: I was playing rainbow six siege I've owned the game for years no I was just playing it then the game quit out i relaunch in to the game says the game has a update via inside the game and now it...
  6. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  7. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  10. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...