wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

Discus and support wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over cb74c853-c8aa-45a6-8000-af376a8f3997 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RacerBx, Oct 27, 2023.

1. RacerBx
    RacerBx Guest

wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

:)

RacerBx, Oct 27, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you have this problem, to start I would like to know which device you are using, from a console or a PC, do you also receive an error code at some point?

I am attentive to your response.

Best regards.
  3. CrzyMrSnow Win User

Cant add account?

it lets me sign in no problem on the app, but when I try to add the account to my xbox it wont let me and tells me to use the Microsoft account password
  4. Francia J. Win User

Cloud gaming wont let me sign in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

Please try using a different browser in signing in to https://xbox.com/play, Bob.

Also, restart your device before attempting to use the cloud gaming feature again.
  5. Bob… Win User

Cloud gaming wont let me sign in

I tried a couple different browsers and it didn't change anything. I tried a different phone too and the same happened.
  6. martinandrews2 Win User

Game pass app telling me to sign up to ultimate

It seems it wont let me sign into the app. App closes when I try to sign in.
Thema:

1. wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over - Similar Threads - wont let sign

2. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. my xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont let me sign in: on my pc it just says 0x87DD0006 anyone else have this problem right now? 42b043c6-2436-464f-9773-ded9f60c97f8
  5. xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?: Every time i try to sign in on the xbox app the login window attempts to pull up but fails and just shoots me back to the dashboard no matter how i try to sign in. I have deleted and redownloaded...
  6. Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”: hello, I keep getting this error even though it works everywhere else (xbox app, microsoft website etc) and i have internet on the xbox. I have tried everything to reset it including power...
  7. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...: Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to my xbox1 please help.. Thank you...
  8. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  9. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in: Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new...
  10. i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop: hello im having a problem with a HP desktop i removed the Pin and reset the computer and each time i try and load it up i cant log in cause it says “Something happened and your PIN isn't...