Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

Discus and support Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christian Geraci, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are gone like for Epic Games, i have this account which is/was, i don't know at this point, linked to my Xbox account for 6 years and now it gives me some error to credentials not found, and since it works with any other account i reckon it's my Xbox account which has something wrong. If i try to sign in with this account on the xbox site for some reason it just brings me back to the home page of the site, i can't find any solution and i need your help. Thank you for reading hope you can help me

:)

Christian Geraci, Nov 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site