Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.

Discus and support Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Date:07/072018 It keeps on saying. You need a parent to buy this we can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hoff2K18, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Hoff2K18
    Hoff2K18 Guest

Date:07/072018

It keeps on saying. You need a parent to buy this we can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find a hug and a "please" works wonders!Please help.

Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing. [​IMG]

:)

Hoff2K18, Jul 7, 2018
  2. MaNNiiN 96
    MaNNiiN 96 Guest
    xbox live isn't working but I've had it for 3 months and it's saying I've already got Xbox live

My Xbox keeps saying I've got Xbox live when I haven't I'm trying to renew my subscription but it won't let me because it's already saying I've got Xbox live but it won't let me play online it just keeps telling me to pay for a month or 3 month or a year
    when I've got a 14 day trial to tide me over until payday.. what do I do??

MaNNiiN 96, Jul 7, 2018
  3. XBOX LIVE RENEWAL

"my XBOX live GOLD expires on 1/7/18, but it won’t let me play online keeps asking me to renew my subscription."

RAMBO SAMBO 99, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Hoff2K18
    Hoff2K18 Guest

Sorry if this category is not suited for this report.But i couldn't find anything better.

Hoff2K18, Jul 7, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. That message suggests that you're underage and need your parent account to authorize purchases for you. If this is not the case then you can either promote your account (if you're over 18) at
    https://account.microsoft.com (you'll need a valid credit card to do this) or call phone support for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. That message suggests that you're underage and need your parent account to authorize purchases for you. If this is not the case then you can either promote your account (if you're over 18) at
    https://account.microsoft.com (you'll need a valid credit card to do this) or call phone support for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  7. Hoff2K18 Win User

Sorry if this category is not suited for this report.But i couldn't find anything better.
  8. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
  9. Nezure On YT Win User

It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games and the code is 103 can anyone help me out I’m on Xbox one

Can anyone tell me how to fix the prison life thing it wont let me play it it says unable to join code...103
    Try A hard reset our try renewing xbox live it should definitely work.
  10. Trai542 Win User

Xbox One LIVE Gold Membership Status

Same for me. I renewed my Gold but xbox live keeps giving me advertisements saying its time to renew your GOLD.
Thema:

1. Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing. - Similar Threads - Wont let renew

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  9. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  10. Wont let me renew my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew my account: When I try to renew my live account It says "Sorry,that's as many as you can have. only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account" what is this??? b0136e26-d316-4b16-9058-dd2732bcba0f