Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

Discus and support Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nautimckinney, May 20, 2020.

1. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase". I tried
    to cancel all of the subscriptions but it wont even let me do that! I tried to call 3 times but it keeps saying try it online and hanging up and I don't know what to do nor how to get my money back.

:)

nautimckinney, May 20, 2020
  2. Shaneblack82 Win User

There has also been a lot of problems this purchasing digital currency through multiple games. A lot of people are reporting errors withe digital purchases of every kind.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Always check the xbox live status. It always has lots of useful information. Usually its a temporary situation
  4. Moonlahh Win User

Maybe there are problems with servers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

There's currently a status alert up for that issue. http://xbox.com/status Once that's cleared up you should be able to redeem the code.
  6. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
Thema:

1. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code - Similar Threads - Wont let renew

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  9. Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.: Date:07/072018 It keeps on saying. You need a parent to buy this we can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way. We find a hug and a "please" works wonders!Please...
  10. Wont let me renew my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew my account: When I try to renew my live account It says "Sorry,that's as many as you can have. only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account" what is this??? b0136e26-d316-4b16-9058-dd2732bcba0f