Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.

Discus and support Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having difficulty with 'referring a friend' to xboxlive rewards. My friend isn't nor has ever been a member, with that being said when I follow... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dark Wolf 109, May 23, 2018.

1. Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.

Hi, I'm having difficulty with 'referring a friend' to xboxlive rewards. My friend isn't nor has ever been a member, with that being said when I follow the links to the refer a friend page, the Gamer tag that i wish to invite doesn't show up. Despite spending
    hours upon hours playing together over xbox live and him having a gold membership, it still wont seem to work.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Dark Wolf 109, May 23, 2018
  2. Raplaza
    Raplaza Guest
    xbox 360 owners upgrading to xbox one!!

There is a promotion now on xbox rewards, for each refered friend that upgrades to xbox one from xbox 360 we will both receive 25 000 rewards credits ($25), anyone who is upgrading to xbox one and would like to help me and get credits as well please add me and let me know ; my gamertag is RaulAndresP.

Thanks

Xbox Live Rewards

Raplaza, May 23, 2018
  3. UKevin33
    UKevin33 Guest
    XBOX Live rewards not recognizing me as Gold member.

Hi,

I've joined XBOX rewards a couple weeks ago and my XBOX Live Rewards page even confirms I'm part of the reward program since the 8th.

I'm an XBOX live Gold member and my membership will expire on the 24th of this month.

When trying to refer a friend for an XBOX Live Gold subscription it gives me an error telling me I have to be an XBOX Live Gold member myself before being able to refer a friend.

Could you look into this for me please ?

UKevin33, May 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There are no offers to refer a friend to joint the program. There is an offer to refer them to upgrade to gold or make their first purchase, but they have to already be a member. However, since the program is about to be shut down, they are no longer accepting
    new sign ups and refer a friend offers will no longer work.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Dark Wolf 109,

There are currently no offers that involve referring that are active.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Dark Wolf 109,

There are currently no offers that involve referring that are active.
  7. Smwutches Win User

There are no offers to refer a friend to joint the program. There is an offer to refer them to upgrade to gold or make their first purchase, but they have to already be a member. However, since the program is about to be shut down, they are no longer accepting
    new sign ups and refer a friend offers will no longer work.
  8. PhDPeddler Win User

Refer A Friend Program?

I dont want to just wanted to post details for the program you are talking about. Make sure you meet everything they are asking for to get your points. Good luck!

Info taken here:http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#refer-a-friend

Refer-a-Friend
    Do I have to be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to participate in the Refer-a-Friend Reward?A. You must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member to refer friends and an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to be eligible for the referral reward.How many Rewards can I earn for
    referring friends?A. While you can only refer up to 5 friends a day, there is no limit to the number of Rewards you can receive for successfully referring friends. A successful referral depends on the completion of a referred friend(s) upgrading to an Xbox
    LIVE Gold Membership online within 14 days of receiving the referral email and signing up for Xbox LIVE Rewards, if they aren't already a member. Microsoft Points will be awarded once your referred friend(s) have been Gold for at least 30 days.My referred
    friend(s) upgraded to Gold. When can I expect to receive my 100 Microsoft Points?A. Your 100 Microsoft Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account approximately 45 days after your referred friend upgrades to Gold.How many Rewards can
    I earn for upgrading to an Xbox LIVE Gold membership after receiving a referral?A. You can only receive the Refer-a-Friend Reward for upgrading to a Gold membership one time. However, Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold members can earn unlimited Rewards for referring
    friends who upgrade.How often can I expect to receive referral emails from friends?A. If you do not upgrade to Gold within 14 days, you will not be eligible to receive another offer for 90 days.I was referred by an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and upgraded
    my Xbox LIVE account to a Gold membership online. I'm also an Xbox LIVE Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 400 Microsoft Points?A. To receive the 400 Point Reward, you must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member, upgrade your Xbox LIVE account to Gold
    online within 14 days of receiving the referral, and you must retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. Points may take up to 45 days to be deposited in your Xbox LIVE Rewards account.Why can't I refer some of my friends?A. There are multiple reasons
    a friend may not be eligible for the Refer-a-Friend Reward. Your friend may already be an Xbox LIVE Gold member or recently acted on a referral and upgraded to Gold. Also, the Refer-a-Friend Reward may not be available in your friend's region. Please see the

Terms and Conditions
    for full details.Why isn't the Refer-a-Friend Reward available in my country?A. Certain countries' laws and regulations may prevent the Refer-a-Friend Reward from being available in your region. Check the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often
    to see the latest offers available in your area.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards - GiGANTiC - Have not received Rewards after completion (3rd post and screenshots)

Hello xStYLiNxOnxEmx,

Yes, since you were referred on the 19th, and did not register until the 21st, it would not have been possible to Reward you for that referral since there was no Rewards Account to award the referral to, as specified in the FAQ:

—Is there anything I should know about referring my friends?There are several eligibility requirements you must meet in order to earn Rewards for referring your friends, or for being referred by one of your friends.

• To refer friends, you have to be an Xbox Live Rewards member and have Xbox Live friends who meet the eligibility requirements.
    • If you've been referred by your Xbox Live friend, you'll only receive your Reward if you successfully complete the offer by completing the required action within the set time period. You must also meet other eligibility requirements, like being older than
      13 years of age and living in an eligible region.
    While members can refer and receive Rewards for referring any of their eligible Xbox Live friends, if you are not a member and want to receive your Reward, you must join Xbox Live Rewards FIRST here.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards - Haven't received my GiGANTiC rewards (1,000 rubies) after 2 hours (2nd post)

Hello xStYLiNxOnxEmx,

From the FAQ for that offer:

Is there anything I should know about referring my friends?

There are several eligibility requirements you must meet in order to earn Rewards for referring your friends, or for being referred by one of your friends.

• To refer friends, you have to be an Xbox Live Rewards member and have Xbox Live friends who meet the eligibility requirements.
    • If you've been referred by your Xbox Live friend, you'll only receive your Reward if you successfully complete the offer by completing the required action within the set time period. You must also meet other eligibility requirements, like being older than
      13 years of age and living in an eligible region.
    While members can refer and receive Rewards for referring any of their eligible Xbox Live friends, if you are not a member and want to receive your Reward, you must join Xbox Live Rewards FIRST here.

Since you were referred on the 19th, you completed this offer and your friend was assigned their token for 1000 rubies. However, since you were not a Rewards member, you did not get a token. Only Rewards members can receive Rewards.
Thema:

1. Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards. - Similar Threads - Wont let refer

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  9. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  10. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...