wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

Discus and support wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i cant play a ea play game even though i have a ultimate membership. it will let me download games and have been playing skate 3 for awhile now but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hankthetank2425, Feb 27, 2021.

1. wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

so i cant play a ea play game even though i have a ultimate membership. it will let me download games and have been playing skate 3 for awhile now but a few days ago i tried to open it and it is saYing that i need to renew my ea play. i cant seem to figure it out and cant find any reason for it. so confused and need some wise words gamers.

:)

Hankthetank2425, Feb 27, 2021
  2. WhiteTiger9000 Win User

EA play

Yes I know that, I was trying to download Burnout Paradise Remastered which is on EA Play and it is asking me to get EA Play even though I have Xbox game pass ultimate, which includes EA Play. When I signed back in it asks me in the upper right corner to join EA Play.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

If you have a membership to EA access their is a discount on EA games, similar the way there are discounts for other games with a Xbox Live/Game Pass Ultimate membership.
  4. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Hi, WolfStorm20! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

- Your remaining time for Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Please refer to the chart mentioned in the FAQ of this page to see what's the current conversion rate for these subscriptions: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

- Your remaining time for EA Play will also convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Please refer to the text below:

"EA Play for Xbox members who join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have their EA Play membership on Xbox automatically canceled, and any remaining time will be rounded up and converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:1. That means if you have 90 days left on your EA Play for Xbox membership, it’ll convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate."

Source - https://help.ea.com/en/help/ea-play/ea-play-and...

I hope this helps!
  6. Deltarc1138 Win User

Cant Play Xbox cloud gaming.

oh well i do have my subscription for ultimate game pass. but the option still wont show up and wont let me remote play
Thema:

wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

1. wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership - Similar Threads - wont let play

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  4. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  5. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  6. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  7. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  8. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  9. How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...: How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i don't have any restrictions set 27b8d84f-26f6-4e5e-8298-c5fd852294f8
  10. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...