Wont let me play doom even though i have it downloaded digitally

Discus and support Wont let me play doom even though i have it downloaded digitally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i pre ordered doom digitally it was installed and i even got a message saying i purchased it. i got two codes for the origional doom and doom 2. i went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BloodBornVIKING, May 13, 2016.

1. Wont let me play doom even though i have it downloaded digitally

i pre ordered doom digitally it was installed and i even got a message saying i purchased it. i got two codes for the origional doom and doom 2. i went to go play it and it asked if i owned the game and i knew i bought it so did everything possible and didnt
    work. so i unintalled it thinking it was some glitch then it dissapeard. so then i went to the store to see if i could install it again but it said i had never bought it.

so this is where i am now. please help, really been looking foward to this game

:)

BloodBornVIKING, May 13, 2016
  2. ShiroShadowX
    ShiroShadowX Guest
    Halo: Reach noble map pack not working

i try to play in the DLC playlists and even though i have both map packs downloaded, it wont let me. i have the same problem whether im in a party or not, and yes.

ShiroShadowX, May 13, 2016
  3. domehead1
    domehead1 Guest
    xbox switching it self off and restarting

When playing battlefield 4 my xbox one suddenly just off and restarted it self and now when playing ryse it wont even let me start the campaign it just keeps doing the same. It will let me play forza which I have digitally downloaded and it worked fine on
    the multiplayer. Does anyone know what the problem is and what can be done about it??

domehead1, May 13, 2016
  4. TerseWarrior135 Win User

Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

ive done that 3 times

and it didnt work
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

De-install the game and install again via the digital copy you purchased.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Terse,

Take a look at your accounts
    Purchase History
    and make sure that the transaction was completed successfully, of course if the purchase failed then this could be our problem.

If it is showing that the purchase was completed then you can always try and Clear local saved games. Follow the steps below to do this.

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System >
      Storage.
    3. In the left column, select:
      • Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.
    Once you do this give it another try and let us know if it has helped.
  7. Exodus Scalpel Win User

That might help:

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down the
    power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  8. TerseWarrior135 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the issue the digital copy of the game not launching, have you tried to
    uninstall the game and
    reinstall it? I understand that you no longer have the disc, which is why you have purchased a digital version
    of the game, the console may still recognize the installed version of the game to be that of the disc copy and you may need to uninstall and reinstall the digital version. I would also suggest trying to
    Power cycle the console as well.

Please reply back letting us know if the solutions resolved the issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
    neither thing worked
Thema:

Wont let me play doom even though i have it downloaded digitally

1. Wont let me play doom even though i have it downloaded digitally - Similar Threads - Wont let play

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  4. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  5. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  6. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  7. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  8. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  9. How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i...: How come on nba2k24 it wont let me play my career because of content restrictions but i don't have any restrictions set 27b8d84f-26f6-4e5e-8298-c5fd852294f8
  10. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...