Won't let me pay with money on account.

Discus and support Won't let me pay with money on account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought an Xbox gift card at Walmart and entered the code just like I'm supposed to. And when I go to try to buy something, (like the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arbiter1349, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Arbiter1349
    Arbiter1349 Guest

I just recently bought an Xbox gift card at Walmart and entered the code just like I'm supposed to. And when I go to try to buy something, (like the Halo 3: ODST add on for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the Halo Mash Up Pack for Minecraft: Xbox One
    Edition) it only gives me the option to put in my billing info, even though I have money on the account. Can someone please help me?

:)

Arbiter1349, Nov 8, 2015
  2. Xbox game pass payment

I am trying to pay for Xbox game pass but it won't let me pay with my account, it just lets me pay with card.

What do I do?

CrispierSet123, Nov 8, 2015
  3. CODYJMERRITT
    CODYJMERRITT Guest
    xbox microsoft points

Why won't my xbox let me buy stuff with microsoft points its teeling me to pay money and it will not let me change the metthod to microsoft points please help me

CODYJMERRITT, Nov 8, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: