Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

Discus and support Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party? 2afd3294-8591-41b7-a71a-fd18c0e98cb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Eden1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party?

:)

Michael Eden1, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michael, what happens when you try to create or invite to a party, does an error message appear?

You recently received some enforcement suspension, if you received this may be influencing.

Another thing to be checked is your NAT, it must be open so you can create parties and invite people.

NAT Test

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.
  3. spo1l3dsmart13z Win User

Error Code: 0x8923101C HEEEELLLP!!!

I'm having the same problem my Xbox won't let me join or create a party plus my friends say it's invite only plz someone help me I've been waiting for 3 days
  4. AspieMum-338FF182-07 Win User

Parental Confirmation impossible as it thinks we are different regions so can't set up son's XBox Live account

I managed to set up an account through with the website and that let me do parental confirmation. Now I have a problem that the XBox won't let my son log in to XBox Live with it and he cannot use the email address to create another account and it wouldn't
    let me do parental confirmation if he did. The XBox insists he creates the account through the XBox only but won't let me do parental confirmation so even if he created a new email address it wouldn't help.
  5. Bryan117117 Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

I was not signing into xbox live before. I was not even connecting. I was just playing the games on the console. the profile I set up on there is missing and won't let me create a new one. I tried to connect and now it won't let me connect to xbox live.
    It shows that I am connecting to the internet and then errors at the xbox live point.
  6. OrdealByFire Win User

Anybody want to join my clan for the sake of unlocks?

**** website won't even let me invite. The ***.
Thema:

1. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party? - Similar Threads - Won't let invite

2. Why won't Xbox let racing wheels have full functions like LED lights?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Xbox let racing wheels have full functions like LED lights?: Some of us that do a lot of sim racing have invested a lot of money into racing wheel setups. But the only thing is Xbox will not let these setups have full function. I have a steering wheel that...
  3. Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me sign in.: Hi all, I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7. I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher wasn't working (long story but I won't go...
  4. I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X: Halo console. It won't let me me update system...: I tried resetting my console and completely shut down. But it still keeps saying "There is trouble updating console" Also, get error code 0x80070570. I don't understand what is going on. Could...
  5. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  6. My xbox won't let me add accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't let me add accounts: None of my games were able to start, they would say that I was having connection issues despite my internet being fully connected, I was told to do a factory reset, I did that, but now it won't...
  7. Halo Infinite Steam - Changed microsoft email, sign in won't let me change account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite Steam - Changed microsoft email, sign in won't let me change account: If I click the back arrow on the top left next to my old email it just goes back to Halo Infinite's "Press Start" screen. When I click "Sign in with a different account" it just refreshes the...
  8. Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).: I have just got a brand new pc, and I've been trying to figure out why I can't download Minecraft for the past hour or so. I have tried on the Xbox app, via the Minecraft website, and on the...
  9. Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F:: So I got a new 1tb SSD, it's my fourth drive. I tried to Install a game to it wouldn't show up I even made it the default install and then even tried to have it not ask but it still does. Can...
  10. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...