Wont let me invite join or check my own status help

Discus and support Wont let me invite join or check my own status help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/firewolf2o61 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/firewolf2o61, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Wont let me invite join or check my own status help

/u/firewolf2o61, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Griffinx185 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

It just wont leg me log in and it wont let me invite people to my games/worlds but i can join other peoples worlds
  3. NickRobertson5 Win User

xbox party on windows xbox app issue

none just wont let me join and im not receiveing any of my friends attempts to invite me to the party either
  4. bigdoug77 Win User

Can't level up in Call of Duty 4

surely there has to be some way of fixing this problem only brought the game less than a week ago and now your saying i can no longer play online because mine wont let me play online if on my own only way i can play online is if someone invites me to join
    them ......
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

UK Forum Playdate - Xbox One - Call of Duty Ghosts

Also, can you be appearing online :) The game wont let me invite for appearing offline or you could join session in progress.
  6. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
Thema:

Wont let me invite join or check my own status help

1. Wont let me invite join or check my own status help - Similar Threads - Wont let invite

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  9. War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites: So me and a freind want to play war thunder together. Its actually the whole reason he got the game. Im on xbox one, he is on PC Issue is that war thunder apears to have a bug conserning xbox to...
  10. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...