Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005

Discus and support Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I already own this game, I searched all across the web on how to fix it, "wsreset",sign out and in,PowerShell,all of that were just same old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pryker, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Pryker
    Pryker Guest

Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code  0x803FB005 [​IMG]
    I
    already own this game, I searched all across the web on how to fix it, "wsreset",sign out and in,PowerShell,all of that were just same old replies on all of the other questions, and all didn't fix my problem. This has been an ongoing problem, and has been
    a week now where I can't play the darn game I paid $60 dollars for. If I try downloading other games it will let me, but for this specific game it wont!!!!

:)

Pryker, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Elyoh(2) Win User

Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

Hi guys,

Exact same issue, new install of Windows 10 and the "Gaming Servies" app won't install thanks to the 0x803FB005 error. Second day now and it still won't work, having done all the suggested methods for fixing the issue. Not a good first experience with the
    Windows 10 gaming platform...
  3. PanandaPlays Win User

Xbox installer fails

4. Zemeon Win User

Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

I did, and it won't let me install minecraft, let alone let me reinstall it. It finishes the download, says "Something happened on our end" in the Microsoft store, and gives me error code "0x80073D0D"
  5. GlaringCactus16 Win User

Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005

6. christopherarnoldi Win User

minecraft windows 10 code

So I recently found out about the free minecraft windows 10 code and I tried to download the game, but every time that I click the button it says:

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

will there really be more codes coming soon?
    me to
Thema:

1. Won't let me download Minecraft for Windows 10, Error Code 0x803FB005 - Similar Threads - Won't let download

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  5. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7
  6. It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...: My mom has parental restrictions, and she can't find it either. bfd4e9de-ada3-480c-b4b4-9e3efcac8510
  7. Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.: I am having trouble with my Xbox one today. I sat down to play some Call Of Duty and an updated appeared. I started it and began playing a different game. The update made it up to 83% before...
  8. When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...: When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my Xbox live account it tells me my profile didn't download bd9c3c74-fdfc-4a35-8391-28ff122114ab
  9. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...
  10. It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....: Hogwarts legacy gives error cord. +NwsinYTJotap5HyZ5elco.507 4654f996-52a5-4f83-8328-2707baa79991