Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

Discus and support Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is horrible! Not only am I being ask repeatedly to give a phone number (I don't care if they promise not to call) I don't see the need to give so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dingoateyourbab, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

This is horrible! Not only am I being ask repeatedly to give a phone number (I don't care if they promise not to call) I don't see the need to give so much information to download demos. Now that I updated my info I have to wait 30 freaking days to
    download anything? And instead of informing me of this limitation the website just kicks me out completely as if the decision was made for me not to browse around anymore.

Here's another ugly one. I just bought Minecraft (on disk media) and the danged thing cannot be installed on the hhd!!! So, to play a game that even a Raspberry pi game can play with about 5 volts of power, I have to have my 360 run full power; the
    room is getting hot as hell and is hard to relax listening to the 360 running the dvd rom (sound like a vacuum cleaner).

I'm done with Microsoft/Xbox. Time to trade for better consoles and OSs.

:)

dingoateyourbab, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Pre order game

i preordered Madden 17 and I was supposed to get it 3 days early because I bou the 100 dollar edition and IT won't let me instal it does anyone have a solution thank you in advance!

KSI FourTwenty, Dec 25, 2015
  3. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Is something wrong with live?

I just spent $25 to play madden 3 days early...but it won't let me download. It keeps disconnecting me, saying only certain parts of live are available. Now I'm frozen at 25%. Customer support has a wait time of 30 minutes...what's the deal?

CODukes4, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Zemeon Win User

Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

I did, and it won't let me install minecraft, let alone let me reinstall it. It finishes the download, says "Something happened on our end" in the Microsoft store, and gives me error code "0x80073D0D"
  5. Kimberlu82 Win User

chage profile to another email

If you have downloaded your profile in the last 30 days, created the account, or are using a WLID that you recently changed from another gamertag you will have to wait 30 days. DarkLink 900 has the correct steps though! But what I said are reasons that it
    won't let you change it. It's for security because the first thing a hacker does when they take over your account is download your profile so they figure 30 days should be enough to catch suspicious activity.
  6. Zorg Win User

Missing Minecraft Offer Points

As an addendum since it won't let me edit. We will definitely need to wait for an answer from xbox support since it was a dashboard promotion. I would like to know also if there were any stipulations as I bought minecraft on Day 1
  7. Samuel_Sad11 Win User

Paid for minecraft, but it won't let me install it.

I got the windows 10 version on the website, and then it sent me to the windows store. It still charged the card, but It didn't install.
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Paid for minecraft, but it won't let me install it.

Did you buy the Java edition on the website and are attempting to install from the windows store? They are two different products
Thema:

Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

1. Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!) - Similar Threads - Won't let download

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  5. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7
  6. It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me download nuketown 2025 on bo2, it keeps telling me to change my privacy...: My mom has parental restrictions, and she can't find it either. bfd4e9de-ada3-480c-b4b4-9e3efcac8510
  7. Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped, It won't let me update or download anything.: I am having trouble with my Xbox one today. I sat down to play some Call Of Duty and an updated appeared. I started it and began playing a different game. The update made it up to 83% before...
  8. When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my...: When I try to to play modern warfare 3 game on my Xbox one it won't let me download my Xbox live account it tells me my profile didn't download bd9c3c74-fdfc-4a35-8391-28ff122114ab
  9. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...
  10. It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me download hogwarts legacy gives error cord....: Hogwarts legacy gives error cord. +NwsinYTJotap5HyZ5elco.507 4654f996-52a5-4f83-8328-2707baa79991