Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

Discus and support Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matt .Ĝ, May 24, 2023.

1. Matt .Ĝ
    Matt .Ĝ Guest

:)

Matt .Ĝ, May 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Matt!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform device are you using to do a group post, is it on the Xbox console or Xbox app?

Also, is this the first time that this error has occurred?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Won’t let me post a group post

I've found for you a reddit thread that details the same issues that may have an answer for why you're having issues. The most likely answer could be social feature outages could be going on/your console is having issues communicating information over Xbox
    Live via the internet. Try to restart the console and maybe your router to see if that helps.

Here's the reddit link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/7e2yhd/looking_for_group_not_working/

You could also check this out for more information about the various features of the LFG's on Xbox. One of them is bound to have a common issues page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/xbox-live/Clubs and Looking for Group

And for future reference here's the Xbox Live service outages page. Currently everything is up, so the issue is most likely on your internet's end.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  5. ~Saryn~ Win User

Gamer tag

For me it just says "Something went wrong. Try your gamer tag again" and won’t do anything. Even trying it online doesn’t work. Won’t let me confirm that I want to change it.
  6. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
Thema:

1. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem - Similar Threads - Won’t let group

2. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  3. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  5. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  6. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  7. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  8. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  9. Won’t let me post a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me post a group post: Wont let me post it says “there us a problem posting your looking for groups” c5d7af8b-e7ca-4f99-9eb4-e396e679a29d
  10. Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!: so I was looking for a roleplaying groups on GTA 5 and I found a group and entered it,they host sent me an invite to group party and every time I got the invite my app would crash or when I tried...