wont let me buy bo2 with the 25 dollars on my xbox

Discus and support wont let me buy bo2 with the 25 dollars on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently bought a 25 dollar gift card to purchase bo2 for the xb1 but has a credit as the only option to pay for it (i took off that specific credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asxpcrazzyy, Apr 14, 2017.

1. asxpcrazzyy
    asxpcrazzyy Guest

i recently bought a 25 dollar gift card to purchase bo2 for the xb1 but has a credit as the only option to pay for it (i took off that specific credit card off about 5 months ago) and the 25 dollars i have on the xbox dont come up as an option to pay for
    the games

:)

asxpcrazzyy, Apr 14, 2017
  2. Stubbs274
    Stubbs274 Guest
    Downloadable Content

my xbox wont let me download anything off of my account and i have 25 dollars on it so moneys not the issue somebody please help me... :/

Stubbs274, Apr 14, 2017
  3. xbox 360 gold failure

my xbox 360 wont let me buy gold and i put 25$ on my account and it wont let me use that money why?

BirdSmashers417, Apr 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You can't use the money in your Microsoft account to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

To resolve this issue, purchase the item on your Xbox 360 console, where you can use your Microsoft account balance to make purchases

For more: Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace Purchasing

M3tal Daz3, Apr 14, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can't use the money in your Microsoft account to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

To resolve this issue, purchase the item on your Xbox 360 console, where you can use your Microsoft account balance to make purchases

For more: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/troubleshoot-xbox%20360-marketplace-purchasing
  6. TheKilla425 Win User

Xbox Next and No Used Games

so if MS does this i wont be able to buy used games anymore dude used games are awesome because they re a lowered price and i dont have to pay 60 dollars for mw3 i can buy it used for 25 dollars
  7. Ahmed Hayder Win User

Cannot make purchases

I have a problem too today i bought a 10 dollar gift card and i wanted to buy rocket league credits when i went to the store to buy it wont let me buy with xbox balance how can i fix that
  8. SilentDemon-4E25A61F Win User

Help with Error Code 80153410

I got a 25 dollar card for Microsoft points for my xbox one and when i try to buy some thing a error code pops up it pops up on every thing i try to buy can someone help me with this problem
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Can't update console...

this kind of crap is why i spent an extra 25 dollars to extend my xbox's warranty. saves me over a hundred dollars if my xbox ever bricks itself again
Thema:

1. wont let me buy bo2 with the 25 dollars on my xbox - Similar Threads - wont let buy

2. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  3. Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite: I have been trying to buy the save the world pack on fortnite for a few hours but it won't let me. I clicked the redeem code button and added my xbox gift card code in but it only added the credit...
  4. It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm: It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm 806a7d65-1864-444d-afa3-7c244ae398e9
  5. My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...: My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no luck 53662481-9444-4985-b63a-311134ea2a90
  6. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...
  7. It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus: Hello I'm trying to get a Realms plus Membership, I have enough money and after I scan my fingerprint It says to ask a parent even after I have enough money It says "We are unable to send a...
  8. Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...: As you can see it wont give me an option and yes i did try clicking it and noting happens if anyone knows how to if this can you tell me [img] 8473f6dd-c8c4-47ea-9184-0494c125d93f
  9. Wont let me play Minecraft, says I need to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play Minecraft, says I need to buy it.: After the migration, it seems I can't play Minecraft. It says I need to buy it, but I've played it a few months ago, and also been doing so on and off for several years. I've chekced that the...
  10. Wont let me buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy gamepass: Trying to buy gamepass ultimate for the first time. Didn't let me buy it on the website or Xbox app. 5bac5e42-9b78-46d8-9f21-4a7c69a3eb87