Won't let me buy anything on the store

Discus and support Won't let me buy anything on the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account name is GSCXXMissj its not letting me buy anything off the store it was working earlier 9ca971e1-284e-4dc6-974f-569e4f3bb2eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmandaDorrington1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Won't let me buy anything on the store

My account name is GSCXXMissj its not letting me buy anything off the store it was working earlier

:)

AmandaDorrington1, Sep 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Amanda,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. What kind of payment method are you attempting to use? What is the error message or error code that appears when you try to purchase
    the item? Are you trying to buy items on an Xbox One, Xbox 360, a mobile device or a Windows 10 computer? We recommend attempting to complete the purchase from a different device like a cell phone or tablet. Just make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft
    Store with the account that you wish to purchase the item(s) with. Be sure to let us know the results
    Amanda!
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

Hi anx thank you for reaching out.

I would double check the card details and I would also try and do a soft reboot hold down the power button till power off and then turn back on

Many thanks

Zed
  4. DribbleSensei21 Win User

Won't let me buy things in store

This also happens in the normal store also.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

It won't let me purchase anything on the Xbox store.

Hi SGT_Johnson, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to turn off the Ask a Parent setting?

You can turn it back on afterward.

Please, ask your family organizer to follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings.

Select Manage family members and choose a child account.

Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Buy & download.

Select OFF in the Ask a parent box.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/approve-child-purchases

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the Microsoft Staff.

They can check your account and verify what is happening.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback or try the Virtual Agent.

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

To use the Virtual Agent:

https://vsa.services.microsoft.com/v1.0/

I hope this helps.
  6. Georges C. Win User

The Windows Store won't let me play anything

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello glowyj, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Won't let me buy anything on the store - Similar Threads - Won't let buy

2. Won't let me buy

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me buy: I am trying to buy the M1A1 Click-bait tank in War Thunder but when I go to checkout it willnot let me purchase and says "pay remaining applicable taxes with" then it tells me to add a way to pay...
  3. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  4. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  5. I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...: I opened Minecraft today and it randomly said that I need to buy Minecraft in order to play, but I've already bought it years ago and no matter what I do it won't let me launch the game. What do I...
  6. It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day: I bought wobbly life and it is still saying its pendidy so Can u pls call me at [mod removed - persona information] 77233e0d-49cc-4bec-b733-2644a4683a68
  7. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  8. I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy ubervip in prison break but it won't let me: I want to purchase ubervip in Minecraft prison break but when I click on purchase nothing happens f42bd9d0-6999-473c-b587-da3d7f30b132
  9. Everytime I try to buy Pc xbox Gampass it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to buy Pc xbox Gampass it won't let me: I just spent 10 dollars on a microsoft giftcard to buy xbox gamepass pc but everytime i click it it shows a box for less then a second then it closes why does it do that?...
  10. I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it: I am trying to buy a game pass for my son and it won't let me buy it 275d06a9-c5ea-4cae-969a-da4fdb77f5cb