Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

Discus and support Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KONKY BINE, Apr 23, 2024.

1. KONKY BINE
    KONKY BINE Guest

Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them.

:)

KONKY BINE, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on your description, it is possible that your phone number is already associated with a different Microsoft account which is why you're unable to add it. I've also experienced the same issue before.

In this case, you'll need to use a different phone number to add it as an alias to your account upon redeeming your Microsoft Reward points. Please make sure that the phone number is not yet associated with any Microsoft account.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hey so if I delete my old Microsoft account can I use the same phone number on that account in my new account?

Hi Stefani! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

To answer your inquiry, once a phone number is registered to a Microsoft account (even if the account is deleted), the number can no longer be added to any Microsoft account.

In this case, you will have to add a different phone number that is not associated with any accounts yet on your new Microsoft account in order to redeem in Microsoft Rewards.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi Fahim! I'm more than happy to help you!

I actually have the same experience. It seems that once you have removed your phone number from your Microsoft account, you won't be able to re-add it and use it for rewards. It is still detected as associated with the said account.

In this case, I would suggest adding a different phone number to your Microsoft account. Please make sure that the phone number is not added/associated with any Microsoft account.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Won't let me update my Mobile Number to redeem points keeps saying I am Human then nothing!

Hello (Name of Person), I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating your mobile number to redeem points.

Check if you are using a valid phone number: Make sure you are using a valid phone number and that you are not using a Google Voice number or a fake number generated from a random website

Check if you're using the same phone number on multiple accounts: Under the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Rewards Program, you can only earn points and redeem rewards for one account per person. Using the same mobile number to earn points and redeem rewards for two Microsoft accounts is not permitted and may result in account suspension or termination.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
Thema:

1. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ? - Similar Threads - Won't let add

2. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  3. My Xbox One S won't let me add a new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't let me add a new account.: I removed my account from my Xbox One S because it wouldn't log me in. I tried rebooting it several times, unplugging it while I did. I removed my account and it still wouldn't let me add a new...
  4. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  5. Won't let me split screen or add a guest account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me split screen or add a guest account: The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen 7f9cb0d2-ac31-46e3-8866-e6ed2dbb488a
  6. Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...: Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening? [img] 21d7ed9c-f784-4680-b97f-0e9e321080b9
  7. Xbox won't let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me add account: When I try to add a new account it shows a white circle then switches to a green one, then goes back to the add account page. I tried this on my Xbox and my roommate just purchased a series x and...
  8. Can't login and won't let me add a new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login and won't let me add a new account: Was in the middle of loading COD on my 1S and all of a sudden Xbox signed out and attempted to log back in and failed. When I tried to log back in it brought up a white window with a 1/2 black...
  9. I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person: I'm trying to add someone but it just says it can't and to try again later, none of their messages come to me and none of mine get to them so we have no way of contacting help...
  10. Won't let him add friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Won't let him add friends: My friends xbox Series S won't let him add friends 9d8c8f06-2be9-47ea-ba48-49e6f5b77d2d