Won't let me access bf1 pre order content!

Discus and support Won't let me access bf1 pre order content! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded bf1, it came with a pre order bonus of the hellfighter pack. Put the code in and said it was successful later on in bf1 try to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RelievedBison90, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Won't let me access bf1 pre order content!

I downloaded bf1, it came with a pre order bonus of the hellfighter pack. Put the code in and said it was successful later on in bf1 try to access the bonus but I didn't have it. tried putting code in again but said that I have already used it? ! How can
    I fix it

:)

RelievedBison90, Mar 1, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Bf1 pre-order EA ACCESS

Hey Korematsu,

Thanks for posting! Keep in mind that it takes 7-10 days for these codes to be sent to your Xbox Live messages. If you haven't gotten anything after 10 days, be sure to post again and let us know so we can investigate.

Mister Beep, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Bf1 pre-order EA ACCESS

I pre-ordered Bf1 today, and I was told that I would get a 1 month free trial of EA Access. I never got that

Neuter-49F15734-E9C5-48EF-916E-143F92856310, Mar 1, 2017
  4. Won't let me access bf1 pre order content!

Hey there RelievedBison90,

Where did you pre-order the game and on what date? When you say you don't have it, are you unable to locate it or do you see a message when you try to use it? Use

this guide
    from EA to try to locate the content inside the game.

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 3, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there RelievedBison90,

Where did you pre-order the game and on what date? When you say you don't have it, are you unable to locate it or do you see a message when you try to use it? Use

this guide
    from EA to try to locate the content inside the game.

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DrunkZombieCat Win User

EA Access 1 month code from BF1

I have the same problem i pre-order bf1 in may i still didnt get ea access code wtf and on the 13 the game get open...
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Bf1 pre-order EA ACCESS

Hey Korematsu,

Thanks for posting! Keep in mind that it takes 7-10 days for these codes to be sent to your Xbox Live messages. If you haven't gotten anything after 10 days, be sure to post again and let us know so we can investigate.
  8. TonyDewgard Win User

Pre-order Jump Force

I tried pre-ordering jump force from the web browser but it won't let me. I put in the correct information, and I could order other stuff from there but it just won't let me pre-order Jump Force.
  9. BaTmAn 10367 Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron issue

It won't let me pre-order but it let people I know order but that was last week. This issue needs fixed ASAP
Thema:

1. Won't let me access bf1 pre order content! - Similar Threads - Won't let access

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...: I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help 1e8bb2bf-d1d9-4edb-af09-42b5616d1fa3
  4. I'm not in a Family, but it won't let me access my online privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not in a Family, but it won't let me access my online privacy settings?: I am not able to play online games such as Minecraft due to some online privacy settings that were never turned on. One day they were just randomly turned on, when I checked with my mother, to...
  5. Halo Infinite won't let me play multiplayer. " Multiplayer access required"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't let me play multiplayer. " Multiplayer access required": I've logged onto my microsoft account, and I go to join multiplayer. However an error appears saying. Multiplayer Access Required This mode requires a connection to xbox live and an account...
  6. Won't let me access xbox cloud! Help?!

in XboX Insiders
    Won't let me access xbox cloud! Help?!: So when I go to xbox.com/play it sends me to the page but when I go to login and login it sends me to the support page saying that I need the game pass to play when I have the ultimate. Can anyone...
  7. Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.: SO,,, after a long time of not being on my Xbox, i finnally opened it and signed into it after a while. Mind you it was a few months and i missed an xbox update, and i moved to a different house...
  8. My fortnite won't let me access it to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite won't let me access it to play: My fortnite won't let me access it to play 22192740-b6bf-402c-afab-a6168c51fb1c
  9. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles: Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for...
  10. Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.: I Was recently gifted the new version of minecraft as I only had the beta version from the xbox insider hub. My friend gifted me the full game and I redeemed the code with no problem and was able...