Won't install after about 18 percent

Discus and support Won't install after about 18 percent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Crash bandicoot n sane tril. Won't install gets to about 18 percent and stops tried all recommend hacks ie hard reset, clearing data and saved,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kids M, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Kids M
    Kids M Guest

Crash bandicoot n sane tril. Won't install gets to about 18 percent and stops tried all recommend hacks ie hard reset, clearing data and saved, cleaning disc bugger all scratches, going through Microsoft store to download and yes local internal save and off-line what's the go can anybody help

:)

Kids M, Mar 12, 2024
  2. teemumanninen Win User

I need help with my forza horizon 3 problem

Now it started to install it but it won't progress by any percent, it just says "starting the download"
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

Will GTA V have an additional release for a next gen version....

Id' expect a digital version to be released for next gen after about 12-18 months, you won't see it as a retail hard copy.
  4. iKeepitwarm Win User

ScreamRide demo failing to install?

Ok I finally got this installed, after keeping the 87 percent from using the vpn it kept trying and failing, I've restarting the console seems to make no difference however after about the 5th attempt of restarting my router it finally installed the last
    few percent to completion.. Not sure if they did anything their end only I have been talking to support on Twitter about it. I know other people have had similar issues with game downloads this is my first one ever since day one, and my entire library is digital.
    Anyway hopefully you all too get it sorted.
  5. FetchingStorm88 Win User

bought and paid for digital games but are not downloading

they are on my install list they just dont install they start at 0 percent and stay at 0 percent they dont move
  6. Cecelia Gaeden Win User

Game latency

do you have the latest gpu drivers installed, which windows version, have you done all windows updates, vsync on or off, gsync/freesync enabled.
    The GPU driver installed was by default by windows , and yes i dont see any updates pending vsync is on and gsync is not compatible with my monitor after writing this I made a close observation with task manager from what I see during first 10-15 mins the game runs smoothly and the gpu is at 84 percent usage and the CPU 91 percent but after 15 mins it starts lagging bad and almost becomes unplayable during this time the cpu is around 33 percent and the gpu at 45 percent the ram usage remains around 61-68 percent
Thema:

1. Won't install after about 18 percent - Similar Threads - Won't install percent

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  4. Blu-Ray won't install on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray won't install on Series X: Previously had Blu-Ray Player on my Xbox Series X, and it worked fine, until today, when it suddenly decided it needed to be connected to Wi-Fi to work, no problem, connected it to Wi-Fi, then...
  5. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  6. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  7. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  8. Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One: Hi, Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One. I have tried several times but it always stops installing. I got it second hand so thought it might be that but exchanged it for another one and this...
  9. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  10. Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games: I got my daughter an Xbox One and she did everything she normally did with the last one. Everything was going fine. Got games installed. Then it won't actually PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES. Tried...