Wont download when you shut it off?!

Discus and support Wont download when you shut it off?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wont download when you shut it off?! The 360 would. It called a background download. I doing something wrong or is not avail. I been through half... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DragonKnights68, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Wont download when you shut it off?!

Wont download when you shut it off?! The 360 would. It called a background download. I doing something wrong or is not avail. I been through half the posts and I couldn't find anything close to this prob. so I started a new post.

:)

DragonKnights68, Jul 5, 2015
  2. game keeps closing

game wont fully load when i try to open it it shuts down

SuaveCarcass92, Jul 5, 2015
  3. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    Console flashes after being turned off

If you have something downloading when you shut it off and background downloads activated, the system will go into a low power mode when shut down and continue to download. The blinking power light is indicative of the low power mode.

dlCHIEF58, Jul 5, 2015
  4. rocky619619
    rocky619619 Guest

Hi DragonKnights68

In order to download games and game updates when the Xbox is off you will need to set your Xbox to the "Instant-on" option inside settings (Settings, + Power & startup, +
    Power mode/ Instant-on.)

This will make it so games can download whilst your xbox is powered down.

(Remember not to hold the Xbox button down for more than 5 seconds as this will cut all the power to the Xbox and will mean that games will
    NOT download)

rocky619619, Jul 6, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: