Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/christianjdy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

/u/christianjdy, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Darktangent(2) Win User

Xbox Chat Issue (Mic Icon Always On Even When Unplugged)

Hey all!

Thank you so much for the information you have all provided. We have collected all of the information we need, and the proper teams are still hard at work to get this issue resolved.

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on a fix, but as soon as we get an update, we'll post it up in here.

We completely understand how frustrating this issue is, and we appreciate the continued feedback provided in this thread.
    This still isn't fixed. Just joined a party with one of my friends and he was muted, and I am unable to unmute him. Unmute in party does nothing. View profile and unmute will switch to mute, but backing out and viewing profile shows unmute again. We switched
    to game chat and I can hear him fine.

I think last time we played I muted him because his mic was buzzing, and he left party before I ever unmuted him. This seems to be an xbox live issue, and in 3 years it still hasn't been fixed.
  3. El Mago tv Win User

Xbox One Parties won't work RESOLVED

• Check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone.
      • Unmute or unblock the person you’re trying to chat with. To unmute, go to Party chat and do the following:
        1. Expand the party roster.
        2. Select the person whom you want to unmute.
        3. Select Unmute.
      • Check that you have joined party chat from within the party window.
      • See if you’re experiencing network latency or other network issues. To do this, check the detailed network statistics for your network. For more information, see Network
        settings on Xbox One
      • Try the steps in the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution.
  4. CAPTAINREX1945 Win User

Xbox Chat Issue (Mic Icon Always On Even When Unplugged)

Hey all!

Thank you so much for the information you have all provided. We have collected all of the information we need, and the proper teams are still hard at work to get this issue resolved.

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on a fix, but as soon as we get an update, we'll post it up in here.

We completely understand how frustrating this issue is, and we appreciate the continued feedback provided in this thread.

This still isn't fixed. Just joined a party with one of my friends and he was muted, and I am unable to unmute him. Unmute in party does nothing. View profile and unmute will switch to mute, but backing out and viewing profile shows unmute again. We switched
    to game chat and I can hear him fine.

I think last time we played I muted him because his mic was buzzing, and he left party before I ever unmuted him. This seems to be an xbox live issue, and in 3 years it still hasn't been fixed.
    i'm currently having the same issue and worst is when there are 8 people in the party like 4 of them are muted automatically, and if i try to un-mute one it un-mutes some of them and then mutes others... it's so stupid but i don't know how to fix it
  5. gds1972 Win User

Wont let me unmute a friend

Hi

The
    Xbox Live service status page
    is listing an issue with party's at this time that may be contributing to the problem you are experiencing when trying to unmute a friend. Please allow this to be resolved to see if it fixes your issue.
  6. FizzyBubble7406 Win User

Xbox One does not recognize Blu Rays and DVD's

How do I fix my Xbox it does not work it won’t let me play any games the motherboard is fried can you guys please help me
Thema:

Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

1. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Won’t allow unmute

2. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  3. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  4. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  5. XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.: [img] [img] I was playing just fine yesterday but after logging out I’ve only been getting this error. I have already cleared cookies/browsing data to no avail. I can’t even log in on my phone....
  6. Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server: Im trying to join my Minecraft world on my Xbox and it says “unable to connect” every time. It says that my world is 20 MB, does that have something to do with it? Also, earlier before this...
  7. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  8. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  9. Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game: I am currently unable to play minecraft on my Xbox because it states my game pass has expired. I own the game digitally and it states on the Microsoft store that I own it. My game pass expired in...
  10. Call of duty Black ops 2 won’t allow me to purchase it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black ops 2 won’t allow me to purchase it.: I keep trying to buy Call of Duty Black ops 2 and it keeps saying “ Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” It also has a weird code type thing which is...