Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

Discus and support Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ajthemarine14, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP!

:)

ajthemarine14, Sep 10, 2017
  2. x AN0NiiMiiS
    x AN0NiiMiiS Guest
    Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent the code to my phone and submitted it and checked my reputation yet it still will not allow me to send any
    messages. Please help!

x AN0NiiMiiS, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Can't send messages due to past behavior?

I try to send a message but I can't because of "past behavior"... Which is odd seeing as how this is a fresh account and I haven't sent any messages nor have I used voice chat.

My reputation level says I haven't received any complaints.

CrunchySoupBite, Sep 10, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 10, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. SillyFawn264447 Win User

Account was suspended, suspension up and still cannot play online

update- all accounts on this console will not work. I created a new account and downloaded a friends and I am getting the same message every time. It will not let me play on Xbox live and it will not allow me to send messages. Even on the new account
    it says due to past behavior you cannot send messages? Is my console blocked or something?
  7. Donald Trump UV Win User

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Have you had a chance to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.
    That does not help..
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Can't send messages due to past behavior?

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  9. HailedWriter10 Win User

Apparently enforcement issues aren't supported or solved anywhere.
Thema:

1. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues" - Similar Threads - Won't Allow Send

2. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  3. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  4. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  5. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  6. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  7. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. So I leave my discord account to the Xbox but it disconnect but it won't allow me to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I leave my discord account to the Xbox but it disconnect but it won't allow me to...: Hi there I've been on my Xbox for a while now and I never had issues until today so whenever I try to relink my discord account to my Xbox it'll bring me to the page and then afterwards I'll do...
  10. Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.: I know there are many posts are in a similar vein as to this one, but my attempt to just get direct support has only redirected to here, and all the answers have just been 'reach out to support'....