Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

Discus and support Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrianScu, Jun 1, 2023.

1. AdrianScu
    AdrianScu Guest

Hi all,

I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC).

Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer left or right with LS (left joystick) the camera pans left and right instead of steering.

Bindings are - by default - LS to steer and RS to pan camera. But somehow both joysticks pan the camera although the bindings say otherwise.

A short fix is to remap the LS to steer left and right, it works as intended until you press escape then it reverts to panning the cammera, even though the bindings don't change.

I tried using a different cable/usb port but the behavior is the same.

Any tips on what to try next?

Thanks!

:)

AdrianScu, Jun 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: