Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context

Discus and support Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else being randomly banned with no context and nothing showing up about it on Xbox enforcement? I’m just very confused about what I did if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context

Anyone else being randomly banned with no context and nothing showing up about it on Xbox enforcement? I’m just very confused about what I did if anything and Xbox support is no help

submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Elohmn Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

Not to interupt but I wonder if ShloMoTown19 has what he was looking for yet. "Context", given a bunch of random FPS?

[quote user="ShloMoTown19"]I find that knowing peoples history can add context to their responses in other threads.[/quote]
  3. BlackAdder7 Win User

Anyone else getting loads of random glitches?

I'm only on sequence 2, but so far the only glitch I've come across is that at one point while getting a lesson on "older women" from Ben Franklin, Haytham Kenway looked like he was a member of ZZ Top with what appeared to be a long beard. It lasted just
    long enough that it was gone by the time I had my camera ready to take a pic. It was a good laugh though. I think the conversation with Ben Franklin just made it seem a little funnier.
  4. neverenoughtime-6608 Win User

I have had to restart sequences 3 or 4 times. Took forever to get past the training tutorial for the gun. It would never show up. The other times I would go to the exclamation point and the guys would never talk. Restart and go back they would start the
    sequence.
  5. voyager4023 Win User

I just finished Sequence 6 and the only bugs I've run into have been animals running into trees, muskets floating in mid-air, weird ragdoll physics of dead enemies, and the occasional dead enemy that doesn't fall but just stays frozen in position.
  6. Dubbmented Win User

I have run into a few glitches, including that 'bump' on Desmond's back which drives my OCD brain insane, apparently it's a clipping issue.

And a few other glitches, nothing too big though.

Apart from that, I am absolutely loving this entry in the series.. I love the double combos in combat and how it has a more realistic weighty feeling... and I've only just begun as Connor!
Thema:

Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context

1. Wondering if anyone else is getting the random ban with no context - Similar Threads - Wondering anyone else

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  5. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  6. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  7. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  8. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  9. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  10. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b