won,t let me add other players to my friends list

Discus and support won,t let me add other players to my friends list in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; add a friend is not working 4c44e1f0-252e-4e62-b477-143206171e53 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nishwarrior68, May 18, 2018.

1. won,t let me add other players to my friends list

add a friend is not working

:)

nishwarrior68, May 18, 2018
  2. Nobel/Defiant Map Pack Players

Add me to your friends list if you own the Nobel and/or Defiant map packs. My friends list is dedicated to players who own the maps, so you can use the friends of friends feature to invite other players who own the maps to your lobby.

Reach DLC List, May 18, 2018
  3. Rizz Ambah
    Rizz Ambah Guest
    Pinball FX2 Need Help

Hey Everyone

I got a problem with pbfx2 . I downloaded some new tables and after that all my friends were gone in my buddy list . Now everytime i play , the game won´t add my friends points to mine and so the magic points won´t get higher . Besides before i downloaded
    the new tables my magic points were much higher anyway . I got like eight friends that play pbfx2 but no points added to mine . Anyone know what causes that ?

Rizz Ambah, May 18, 2018
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Won't let me add friend

5. MargaretWilliamsXM Win User

Problems with freecell

Normally when it gives an error so it may be a bug or corrupt file, in any other account you managed to pass the stage where it is?
    What exactly happens is as follows. I start to play and when I have won it shows a congratulatory message and adds that game to the list with it's completion time then asks me to enter my name. It adds each further win to this list and also adds one to
    the awards list and the statistics. After I have won 100+ games or so and start to play it treats me as a new player so I can never reach the 250 level.
  6. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ggrrrrr isn't the word.

no it won`t.

i have had a ps3 from day one and never had the slightest problem,nor have any of the people on my friends list.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox 360 S bricked due to 9/3/2014 update!!! beware!!!

@gamer My messages are turned off for the time being so i won`t get any that are sent.

I have an empty friends list, always have always will.
Thema:

won,t let me add other players to my friends list

1. won,t let me add other players to my friends list - Similar Threads - won let add

2. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  6. It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won`t let me use my debit card to pre-order fifa 17.: Hello.Firstly i am new to this forum and i don`t know if this is the right section in the forum to post my problem.I apologize in advance if it not the right section.Now i went on to buy/pre-order...
  7. Game won`t let me change my Emblem or Clantag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won`t let me change my Emblem or Clantag: Has this happened to anyone else? I`ve already tried uninstalling the game & reinstalling it.That did`t help.It really has me confused why this is happening? 31cede42-51ef-4cc4-908a-3e9ec0b1755e
  8. I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play: Can someone help me please , in december i achieved xbox live gold but every time when i want to create or to join a party it won t let me enter, he sends me to ..Get More With Gold ... And in...
  9. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...: My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im playing how do I fix it with out takinging it...
  10. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c