Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair

Discus and support Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, This one is a bit complicated im afraid, i managed to win an Xbox One from a competition run by Mountain Dew UK, all has been fine until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IAreLucas-2FE9A128-C76D-42DE-99F6-BD7E617B4272, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair

Hello All,

This one is a bit complicated im afraid, i managed to win an Xbox One from a competition run by Mountain Dew UK, all has been fine until this month where the once sort of quiet squeaking where i thought it was just a teething problem has gone into full blown
    mice and rats living in my console, it is absolutely unbearable and is really ruining gaming for me at the moment, so naturally i bit the bullet and started to register my console for repair so i grabbed the serial number, filled out my details and...

PLOT TWIST!!

• Unable to register a device. Ineligible for registration.
    i reached out to the folks at MD but they are just ignoring me which doesn't help matters at all, I think this has something to do with the second hand ownership of things, although the console was brand new they essentially bought it and gave it to me,
    is there a way to transfer the ownership on the console so that i can get a repair?

Here is the sound it's making too, help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

IAreLucas-2FE9A128-C76D-42DE-99F6-BD7E617B4272, Apr 14, 2015
  2. Scout 015
    Scout 015 Guest
    Mountain dew double xp problem (halo 4)

You guys get double xp from mountain dew? Why does mountain dew suck @@@ in the UK ? lol

Scout 015, Apr 14, 2015
  3. Every2minutes winners!

I was wondering when mountain dew would receive xbox ones to start shipping out to contest winners. I talked to a CR from mountain dew and she said they don't even have any consoles to ship yet. Im really bummed i wasted time bidding for an xbox one only
    to find out mountain dew isnt shipping them out yet.

itsBrittanyy14, Apr 14, 2015
  4. Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair

Hey there IAreLucas!

Sorry to hear about the console noise issue! If you haven't already, I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps before we look into getting a repair:

• First, Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console's power cord directly into a wall outlet.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue is continuing to occur.
    In most cases, it can be normal for your console to produce a "whirring" noise, but if the noise has been getting louder, you may want have your console repaired. Since you are unable to register your console through our Online
    Service center
    , I recommend reaching out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance. Be sure to let us know the results after trying the suggested steps and speaking to phone support.
    Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Apr 15, 2015
  5. iiTwiikz Win User

Who's going to the Midnight Launch.

I'm picking up the console, the limited edition, the controller and i've won a copy from Mountain Dews UK offer :p
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair

Hey there IAreLucas!

Sorry to hear about the console noise issue! If you haven't already, I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps before we look into getting a repair:

• First, Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console's power cord directly into a wall outlet.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue is continuing to occur.
    In most cases, it can be normal for your console to produce a "whirring" noise, but if the noise has been getting louder, you may want have your console repaired. Since you are unable to register your console through our Online
    Service center
    , I recommend reaching out to phone support from our Contact Us page for further assistance. Be sure to let us know the results after trying the suggested steps and speaking to phone support.
    Thanks in advance!
  7. Scout 015 Win User

Mountain dew double xp problem (halo 4)

You guys get double xp from mountain dew? Why does mountain dew suck @@@ in the UK ? lol
  8. A Hodor Win User

The Next-Gen of Consoles, what's more important?

I would like to see a mountain dew dispenser on mine, xbox and mountain dew together is like a fine wine.
  9. Andrew 540 Win User

The Next-Gen of Consoles, what's more important?

I wish we had Mountain Dew in the UK
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair - Similar Threads - Won Mountain Dew

2. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  8. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  9. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  10. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP': I tried rebooting but nothing happened so I tried a soft reboot. However, now my Xbox is not connected to any Wi-Fi networks and will not connect to either wireless or wired connections. I'm stuck...