Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

Discus and support Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx DAGRABSCH xX, May 13, 2018.

1. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement says i have 1%. Pleased Help

:)

Xx DAGRABSCH xX, May 13, 2018
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    cerberus in ME3

It's pretty clear to me that The Illusive Man was working WITH The Collectors, whatever happened before the events of MASS Effect is just background information or "setting the table", if you like. How did he know about The Collector Ship just sitting out
    there in space supposedly taken out by The Turians, or The Derelict Reaper with the IFF? Whatever stage of indoctrination he's in is irrelevant, he, like The Collectors, has been repurposed to serve Harbinger's grand design. This is the same guy who experimented
    on every race he could get his nicotine stained hands on, why is it so hard to believe that he'd do the same to Humans? He needed liquified Humans to invigorate his Human Reaper Toy and fashioned it to look like The Collectors were behind it, when all they
    were doing was his dirty work for him. Why send Shepard to The Collector homeworld then? Shepard's mind is unique, in that, he/she can interface Prothean with Human technology without "losing it", and he needed to harvest Shepard's mind for his overgrown
    toy, trouble is, it backfired in his face. I shall enjoy dismantling his giant toy mech with him inside of it in MASS Effect 3...Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" :)

Arkham99, May 13, 2018
  3. NetshadeX
    NetshadeX Guest
    The most disappointing game sequels

Wolfenstein and Perfect Dark Zero are pretty much the worst letdowns imo since their predecessors were absolutely amazing.

EDIT: and I'd like to seize this opportunity for yet another stab at that kindergarten stealth game Deus Ex HR. That game reminded me of that toy I had when I was a toddler. I had this box with circular, rectangular and triangular shaped holes in it. And
    you had to fit the corresponding blocks in there. After you did that for a few times you looked up at your mom thinking "now what?" Deus Ex HR reminds me of that toy.

NetshadeX, May 13, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" :)

did you already check this
    guide
    out??

Wolfenstein "Toy Collector" ;)

Frizio I iB, May 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: