Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

Discus and support Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigZek2169, Mar 2, 2023.

1. BigZek2169
    BigZek2169 Guest

So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home screen with no error code or reason for this happening. Is this just me or is anyone else dealing with this, and is there a way to solve this?

Edit: This is also happening with Wolfenstein: Young blood. No other games I've seen this happen with

:)

BigZek2169, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

It is still included BigZek2169. Were you able to try the restart?
  3. BigZek2169 Win User

So it shows it in the Microsoft store that it's on game pass
    [​IMG]
    but then I go to my home screen or to the game pass catalogue through my games and apps and...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. BigZek2169 Win User

But it shows it when I go onto the Microsoft store

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that will be the next step. We will be needing to uninstall and reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Old Blood

2. Return to castle Wolfenstein.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to castle Wolfenstein.: What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol Classic game probably do rather well....
  3. Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?: I know Microsoft has acquired Activision/Blizzard and the merger is a done deal. So I thought maybe I would be able to get a digital copy on Microsoft in the near future....
  4. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...
  5. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  6. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...: Is anyone else having this issue? I have the game downloaded digitally and I just escaped the big Nazi's torture chamber and I'm trying to get back on the cable car when the game freezes. I'm...
  7. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.: Issue: The "All that glitters" achievement in Wolfenstein The Old Blood is not unlocking for me. It unlocked fine for others I know. The achievement is for collecting 8 gold items in the game....
  8. Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue: I would like to buy (Wolfenstein: The Old Blood) off my XboxOne with Microsoft Points (In-Game Currency). I have a $25 Currency Card. The problem is that the game says it costs $24.99, with tax. I...
  9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]: The New Order was my GOTY last year, so I'm definitely picking this up soon. I'm waiting on a hopefully disc version to go with TNO. I've only heard good things so far :D Still waiting on a...
  10. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One: If your like me and loved Wolfenstein: the new order and want some more Wolfenstein goodness the standalone prequel is available for download now!...