Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue

Discus and support Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to buy (Wolfenstein: The Old Blood) off my XboxOne with Microsoft Points (In-Game Currency). I have a $25 Currency Card. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OF Outlaw, Jun 6, 2015.

1. OF Outlaw
    OF Outlaw Guest

I would like to buy (Wolfenstein: The Old Blood) off my XboxOne with Microsoft Points (In-Game Currency). I have a $25 Currency Card. The problem is that the game says it costs $24.99, with tax. I only have $25 which I'm assuming that I won't have enough
    money to buy the game digitally. It won't tell me how much money it will cost for me to buy the game after taxes, so that's why I'm on the forums. Does anyone know how much money Wolfenstein: The Old Blood costs after taxes on the Xbox One? Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!

:)

OF Outlaw, Jun 6, 2015
  2. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Jun 6, 2015
  3. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

Wolfenstein old blood and new order.

BigB EC, Jun 6, 2015
  4. lenzio
    lenzio Guest

Will that depends on where yo live. Each state has there own taxe rate.

lenzio, Jun 6, 2015
  5. OF Outlaw
    OF Outlaw Guest
    I don't live in a "State". I live in Canada. Either way, I'm sure it's the same tax rate.

OF Outlaw, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

7. BigB EC Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

Wolfenstein old blood and new order.
  8. OF Outlaw Win User

I don't live in a "State". I live in Canada. Either way, I'm sure it's the same tax rate.
  9. lenzio Win User

Will that depends on where yo live. Each state has there own taxe rate.
  10. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Black Friday Sale!!!

i got farcry 5, wolfenstein old blood, sleeping dogs, and hitman absolution/hitman blood money
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Old Blood

2. Return to castle Wolfenstein.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to castle Wolfenstein.: What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol Classic game probably do rather well....
  3. Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?: I know Microsoft has acquired Activision/Blizzard and the merger is a done deal. So I thought maybe I would be able to get a digital copy on Microsoft in the near future....
  4. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...
  5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen: So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home...
  6. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  7. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...: Is anyone else having this issue? I have the game downloaded digitally and I just escaped the big Nazi's torture chamber and I'm trying to get back on the cable car when the game freezes. I'm...
  8. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.: Issue: The "All that glitters" achievement in Wolfenstein The Old Blood is not unlocking for me. It unlocked fine for others I know. The achievement is for collecting 8 gold items in the game....
  9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]: The New Order was my GOTY last year, so I'm definitely picking this up soon. I'm waiting on a hopefully disc version to go with TNO. I've only heard good things so far :D Still waiting on a...
  10. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One: If your like me and loved Wolfenstein: the new order and want some more Wolfenstein goodness the standalone prequel is available for download now!...