Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

Discus and support Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Rippen - Thanks mate, maybe I will go the disc version then, haha! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoshedBrotatoe, May 6, 2015.

1. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

@Rippen - Thanks mate, maybe I will go the disc version then, haha!

DigitalAssassin, May 11, 2015
  2. Update: I am really, really, really enjoying this game. Still haven't completed it as of yet. I am taking my time playing because the longer it take the longer the fun lasts. The game isn't without it's rage moments though. Had raged quit once or twice only
    to go back in 30 minutes or so only to see how see if it took a little more time it was much easier. And I've experienced a few jump-scares.

All and all this is by far one of my favourite games on XBOX ONE. The best $25 I've spent in a long long time.

aRagingCanadian, May 11, 2015
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    @digi I was just looking in the digital store and noticed that there is a wolfenstein complete edition with New Order and Old Blood for $41 get on it!!

RippenHarra, May 11, 2015
  4. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

It's $139.95 where I'm looking, but I've already fully completed the new order anyway. Though everyone's comments are making me want to play this straight away, but with recently starting Mortal Kombat and the witcher so close I really do need to chill out
    on game purchases.

DigitalAssassin, May 11, 2015
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Fair enough mate. Wasn't sure if you had played TNO. Just tweeted you what I'm seeing in the store.

RippenHarra, May 11, 2015
  6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I love the nightmares in this game. Great memories of getting completely lost and forgetting which ways I'd already been lol

bowski477, May 12, 2015
  7. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    ^^^ I used the map a lot on the nightmare levels. Got lost a few times.

RippenHarra, May 12, 2015
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Yea I got lost last night and ran around until I could find an enemy to put me out of my misery, Totally didn't even think of the map!

John Dowding, May 12, 2015
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    My daughter was very impressed by the game until I came accross my first "mecha-nazi" and "robo-dog".

At which point she declared "Yeah, like the Germans ever had one of those in World War II".

Well on the plus side I suppose she'll do alright on her History exam.

Azrael008uk, May 12, 2015
  10. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, May 12, 2015
  11. ..........

Hello "Azrael008uk" Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] :)

My daughter was very impressed by the game until I came accross my first "mecha-nazi" and "robo-dog".

At which point she declared "Yeah, like the Germans ever had one of those in World War II".

Well on the plus side I suppose she'll do alright on her History exam.

LOL @ your Daughter's comment (I would have said the same thing if I had seen that too) and she will do well on her History exam Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  12. John Dowding Win User

Yea I got lost last night and ran around until I could find an enemy to put me out of my misery, Totally didn't even think of the map!
  13. RippenHarra Win User

@digi I was just looking in the digital store and noticed that there is a wolfenstein complete edition with New Order and Old Blood for $41 get on it!!
  14. John Dowding Win User

Rippen that's weird but makes sense, I thought it was a barking mad design, thing is the button performs all other functions perfectly.!! I guess my only option left to me is throwing my toys and threatening to buy another console,,such a massive slap
    round the gurner..... Don't know how MS get away with, perfect console since launch now this happens!!
  15. RippenHarra Win User

@genchy I haven't come across anywhere where you have to hold down the button to read text files?

@boozy I think I know the bit you are referring to. Use the laserkraftwerk to kill him and the best place on ground level to the right of where you hit the switch. It's s little store room and from memory has a laser charger in there also.
  16. Mr Boozyhead Win User

After getting stuck on The New Order it became a dust collector but its now being dusted down and guess what? I'm stuck again !!

At a bit where you press a button to switch the railway tracks and after killing a few enemies I venture down only for a big robot dude coming out the ground and blowing me to pieces any advice how to kill him ?
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Old Blood

2. Return to castle Wolfenstein.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to castle Wolfenstein.: What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol Classic game probably do rather well....
  3. Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?: I know Microsoft has acquired Activision/Blizzard and the merger is a done deal. So I thought maybe I would be able to get a digital copy on Microsoft in the near future....
  4. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...
  5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen: So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home...
  6. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  7. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...: Is anyone else having this issue? I have the game downloaded digitally and I just escaped the big Nazi's torture chamber and I'm trying to get back on the cable car when the game freezes. I'm...
  8. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.: Issue: The "All that glitters" achievement in Wolfenstein The Old Blood is not unlocking for me. It unlocked fine for others I know. The achievement is for collecting 8 gold items in the game....
  9. Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue: I would like to buy (Wolfenstein: The Old Blood) off my XboxOne with Microsoft Points (In-Game Currency). I have a $25 Currency Card. The problem is that the game says it costs $24.99, with tax. I...
  10. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One: If your like me and loved Wolfenstein: the new order and want some more Wolfenstein goodness the standalone prequel is available for download now!...