Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

Discus and support Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The New Order was my GOTY last year, so I'm definitely picking this up soon. I'm waiting on a hopefully disc version to go with TNO. I've only heard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoshedBrotatoe, May 6, 2015.

1. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?]

The New Order was my GOTY last year, so I'm definitely picking this up soon. I'm waiting on a hopefully disc version to go with TNO.

I've only heard good things so far Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] :D

Still waiting on a physical of Nazi Zombie Army too Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] :(

:)

MoshedBrotatoe, May 6, 2015
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Azrael008uk, May 6, 2015
  3. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

Wolfenstein old blood and new order.

BigB EC, May 6, 2015
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Correction it's out on disc on the 14th may.

RippenHarra, May 6, 2015
  5. I'm ashamed that I haven't even installed the last wolfenstein yet,,, But thanks for the heads up on the hard copy.

RedEye Expr3ss, May 6, 2015
  6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    New Order was my surprise GOTY. I had such low expectations because of the last Wolfenstein that New Order blew me away. I pre-loaded Old Blood as soon as I could. There's so much gameplay for a reasonable price.

bowski477, May 7, 2015
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    New Order was amazing! d/loaded Old Blood on Tuesday and will make a start at the weekend : )

neilhorgan, May 7, 2015
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Old Blood is outstanding! Best money I've spent on a game in ages! Can't wait to get stuck back in tonight!

John Dowding, May 7, 2015
  9. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    For someone who has not played any of the Wolfenstein games, would you all recommend Old Blood as a good game to start with or at least play before proceeding to New Order? Both Old Blood and New Order sound great to me, but I wondered if, OB being a prequel
    and standalone, it might be a good intro to the story line.

Leo Invictus, May 9, 2015
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Personally I think Old Blood is better and would be a perfect start.

New Order starts off by throwing you in the thick of the action, Old Blood starts with a stealth run which made a good change for a first person shooter, not reached the second half of the game yet. Either way you can't go wrong!

John Dowding, May 9, 2015
  11. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    Appreciate the info, Genchy. I think that's what I'm going to do, is start with Old Blood. Both games look great!

Leo Invictus, May 9, 2015
  12. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Yea they are. Old Blood is ridiculously good value for money, and plays flawlessly and looks stunning! Other Devs should take note. Hope you enjoy em!

John Dowding, May 9, 2015
  13. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

I'm enjoying this game a lot. $20 for this game is a steal imo.

Epic Louie, May 9, 2015
  14. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Having finished it I would highly recommend playing it first if you haven't played The New Order yet. Game play is just as superb as TNO and leads into the story nicely. I enjoyed both Parts of Old Blood as much as each other.

The tweaks made to the commander system are better than in TNO.

I think you can't go wrong no matter which one you play first to be honest, and Genchy I totally agree. Machine games are a team I will support for a long time. They know how to build a great story, great gameplay and their level design is something others
    should take note of.

RippenHarra, May 9, 2015
  15. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Old blood is going to make me want to re-buy New Order I can feel it already lol

bowski477, May 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [DIGITAL ONLY... with possible disc version?] - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Old Blood

2. Return to castle Wolfenstein.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to castle Wolfenstein.: What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol Classic game probably do rather well....
  3. Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to re-release Wolfenstein 2009 or RTCW on Microsoft?: I know Microsoft has acquired Activision/Blizzard and the merger is a done deal. So I thought maybe I would be able to get a digital copy on Microsoft in the near future....
  4. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...
  5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen: So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home...
  6. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  7. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood crashes my xbox and requires an OS reboot to play other games or ...: Is anyone else having this issue? I have the game downloaded digitally and I just escaped the big Nazi's torture chamber and I'm trying to get back on the cable car when the game freezes. I'm...
  8. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.: Issue: The "All that glitters" achievement in Wolfenstein The Old Blood is not unlocking for me. It unlocked fine for others I know. The achievement is for collecting 8 gold items in the game....
  9. Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood Issue: I would like to buy (Wolfenstein: The Old Blood) off my XboxOne with Microsoft Points (In-Game Currency). I have a $25 Currency Card. The problem is that the game says it costs $24.99, with tax. I...
  10. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Available For Preload Now on Xbox One: If your like me and loved Wolfenstein: the new order and want some more Wolfenstein goodness the standalone prequel is available for download now!...